62.

Faraz's POV :

"Faraz... I have to talk! come to my room." I listened a call and moved to his room.

"Ji abbu ji"
(yeah dad)

"Faraz we fixed your marriage with Aamna, it's our final decision" Abbu ji said And I closed my eyes for a moment and my heart skipped a beat... Not only one beat but many beats...

How could my parents think to do that? But I won't do anything against their will...

"Abbu ji I'll accept your every decision, but..." I was saying but stopped in between when...

"Faraz let me complete..." Abbu ji said strictly and I nodded with down face, I was sitting in front of him with down head, my gaze was fixed on floor and my heart was yelling due disappointment but I couldn't say anything against my parents...

"As I have said we fixed your marriage with Aamna, it's our final decision" I nodded with down head

"But its your life... Decision should also be yours" I didn't get what abbu ji said... Or maybe I couldn't believe on what I had listened. I suddenly lifted my head towards him and keep looking him with disbelieve.

"What.... I mean..." I was shocked I wanted to listen the same from Abbu ji but when he was saying the same I was not believing on my ears.

"Faraz your Abbu said that you always respect our choice and we should also respect your decision for your life." Ammi said and I was still in disbelieve

Was that reality or my dream..

"But I never expected that... Tell me truth you and Shifa both are.." I didn't let Ammi complete

"I swear Ammi, you are taking us wrong... There isn't anything like that, we didn't even talk.. Ever... I just like her nothing else" I state the truth.

"Aren't you lying?" Abbu ji asked and I shook my head

"Abbu ji, I don't have to lie in front of you." I state and after some short discussion my parents understand.

"It means Shifa isn't interested in you?" Ammi asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know about her" I state with low voice and they both nodded.

"This is your life, you should be happy in your life." Abbu ji said And I smiled

"What about Aamna?" I asked and abbu ji sighed.

"We are going to do a wickedness with Aamna. She is an innocent girl, there isn't any of her fault but still I don't want her to be suffer for her whole life, so it's better to hurt her only once" Abbu ji said And I felt guilty for Aamna but... I couldn't afford to be a great man, by accepting her as my wife.

=================

"Thank you so much Allah." I smiled and lay down on my bed, after a long time I was feeling so much better, like I was breathing again. But abbu ji and Ammi were not happy, they both were happy for Shifa and me but not for Aamna. They decided to talk to Aamna's father after few days to break that engagement. And this time Ammi said that she would go to Shifa's home by herself for our alliance. I was feeling myself as the happiest person on this earth.

After two days Rani Mami and Musa Mama again came to our home, Mami was sitting silently but I there weren't any guilt on her face.

"Nida Baji, there are some misunderstandings, my intentions were not wrong for Faraz..." Rani mami said and Ammi nodded with a fake smile.

"It's okay" Ammi mumbled.

"Nida Baji what ever have to be done have done... Maybe that was destiny" Musa Mama said and Ammi smiled.