14.

SHIFA'S POV :

I Was thinking about the party I was confused whether should I go or not. After thinking many days I decided to  go. That was the first time when I was going to attend any type of family gathering without mumma, I ener went to any party without her. Even when We had to go to to Afifa's home for any type of gathering her parents intives our whole family.

After a long time I ended up my discussion and moved towards the wardrobe but not before watching the DP of Faraz. This time that wasn't any type of message but his own photo with Muneera, with a caption #littlebeautiful. I smiled and  put the mobile back on bed, because I had to decide my clothes for party.

I drew out three dresses but I took mummy's help to decide the final one and I was ended up with a green greens. That was the simplest dress which I could wear in a party.

Keeping my hair open I let them fall freely on my back and left shoulder

Keeping my hair open I let them fall freely on my back and left shoulder. I only applied kajal and pink lip balm and...

Ready,  I set my hair agian before taking a selfie and send that to my Affi.

"Maryam" I listened Papa's call for mummy and I went to mummy to asked if I'm looking fine or not?

"Mumma is this fine?" I asked and  mumma nodded with a smile before kissing my cheek.

"You are Looking like a doll." Mummy said and gesture me to follow her to  her room because gifts were placed there.

"Shifa"

"Ji papa"

"I'm sending you but Rani will be there so sit with her, no need to mingle with anyone." papa ordered me and I was like 'what the hell is this? I'm not going in party'

Rani phuppo was the only person on this earth whom I can't tolerate in front of me, she was a mobile machine gun who fire taunts and satires from her mouth every now and then.

"Papa I'll sit with Affi and Billu, they both will be there in party" I said and papa looked at me.

"You are going in the party its enough, Stay with Rani" Papa ordered and  let a cold sigh out then it as Bilal's turn

"Bilal you too no need to talk much with anyone. Only answer if someone ask something otherwise no need to talk with anyone. I don't want any type of gossips in family that my children are very ill-mannered" papa gave us a long lacture and we both just nodded silently

"Papa I'm taking your bike" Billu picked bike keys and said to papa and he nodded

"Call Me when you have to come back I'll send Hamdan, it will be late to come alone. Otherwise I'll say to Musa to drop you two here while going back to his home" papa again instructed and I nodded before going out from the room..