22.

MARYAM'S POV:
(Flashback)

"Maryam"

"Ji abbu"
(yeah dad)

"How your studies are going?"

"Abbu it's going good, your daughter will score highest in whole class" I said proudly and Abbu pecked my forehead before going our for namaz.

"Maryam offer namaz and then do breakfast" Ammi said and I nodded and did so.

"Maryam aapi I'll bring doll and we will play with that" Maham said and I shook my head she was 10 and like to play with dolls but I don't like.

"Ammi I'm going" saying that I scoot inside my room to picked the college bag and my purse.

"wait a minute beta, I'm going towards your college I'll drop you" Abbu said and I smiled.

''Ji abbu" I was standing for abbu and he was talking with Ammi

"let's go" abbu said and kissed Maham's forehead before going out fron the home

That was my abbu's daily routine, he always kissed his daughters' forehead before going out from the home.

"Maryam cover your head with dupatta" Ammi said when I was stepping out from the home and I clenched my nose.

"Ammi it's okay naa.., my puff will be ruined" saying that I scoot out from the home and Abbu didn't said anything about that.

============

I was sitting in my class when I saw Aatish standing out of my classroom he smiled and I gestured him to wait till my class ended. I was in B.Phil first year and Aatish was in B.A third year.

"Why you come with your father? I was waiting to meet you, but you were talking to him." Aatish complaint and I smiled.

"Why you didn't come to meet him? It would be if he would meet his to be son-in-law" I replied and he smiled while sitting under the tree.

"Rose when will we got married?" He asked dramatically and I giggled while placing my hand on my mouth.

"When you will send your proposal in my home" I said and He nodded with a satisfactory response on his face

"Now I'm going, it's my class timing" I said and turned to go but he held my wrist.

"Don't go, I don't like without you" He said and I sat down beside him maintaining nominal distance between us.

"I love you Rose" he made me blush again and I smiled with lower gaze

"Let's go somewhere" He said and I shook my.

"Aatish it would be dangerous to go out fron the college, if anyone would see us?!" He nodded and we spend out whole time in college canteen instead of going anywhere else.

==============

"Maryam why are you late today?" Ammi asked when I entered the home.

"Ammi it was traffic" I said a lie and scoot to my room.

"Maryam get ready some guests are coming" Ammi yelled and I pulled a face.

"Ammi let the guest come, I'll not come in front of them, I'm sleeping" saying that I lay down on the bed but ammi came in the room.