*3*

SHIFA'S POV:

I opened my school bag and drew out both the diaries and looked at the dates written on that. I picked the diary which had older dates and placed the other one in my cupboard.

Opening the diary I placed that on the bed and lay down on my stomach lifting my head on my both plams placing both elbows on mattress.

(Diary reading:)

I'm so happy today, after all I celebrated my 18th birthday and I got many gifts from my lovely Abbu and Ammi.

I'm so much glad that I have everything in my life. My lovely parents, a 4 years younger brother and my cute Maham who is only 10  but so wise.

All my friends in school and neighbouring homes are jealous of me because of the freedom I'm getting from Abbu. He never stop me to do anything, I can do whatever I want to.

Unlike all my friends Abbu allowed me to continue my education. Such a great favour I have got from my almighty in the form of my family.

Not only family but Aa...

(Diary reading over)

''Oh nooo tomorrow is Hindi test in school. Prachi ma'am will kill me" I suddenly remembered about the test and closed the diary.

===========

Next day in school:

"That's it for today" Sir said and we all took a relief breath, after giving tons of homework he left the class.

"Tumko dekha to ye khayal aaya..
Zindagi dhoop tum ghanaa sayaa..."

I bust into laughter when I listened the song and turned to the source of voice.

"Yaseen" I said while suppressing my smile.

"Shifa do you like this song?" He asked like a mad, Afifa and me shared a look and bust into laud guffaw because he was sounding like a donkey while singing.

"Yaseen please please I'm begging, don't sing this song again otherwise I'll murder you. How horribly you are singing" I glared Affi who was saying all these things to Yaseen. The topper boy of our class.

Ohh I forget to told you about my Affi/Affo... Affi means my Afifa.. My best friend and my partner in...
Not crime but scoldings.. Which we get from my elder brother 'Hamdan bhai'..

Now come back to the topic...

"shut up Affo" I whispered widing my eyes

"What shut up? I'm saying the truth. Yaseen never sing any song, dude singers will commit suicide if they got to know that you are doing postmortem of their famous songs. That too in the wildest way" Affi said loudly and whole class made fun of Yaseen.

"Affi, are you mad? How can you say like this?" I asked In whispered but in scolding way

"Shifa I can say this type of things with the help of my mouth. You too try to use the little piece of Muscle which Allah give us to speek. Which is called tongue" Affi said in a single breath and pulled her tongue out to tease me.

"Affi it's not good to say like this." I scolded Affi but she was unaffected as usual "Yaseen no one is perfect. You do practice and you will be a good singer one day" I Said Yaseen and he smiled, then I turned to saw the front and started doing my homework so that I can get more free time in home.