-69-

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

"Mummmmyyyyyyyyyy"

"Mummaaaaaa"

Shifa entered in the home with loud calls and Maryam come out almost running while placing her dupatta on both shoulders.

"Shifa is everything alright?" she asked with panic.

"Mumma I get first prize in singing competition" she informed happily and Maryam sighed after placing her hand on her heart.

"You shout so loudly that I become scared" Maryam said and Shifa hugged her.

"Mummy you are the best, Iove soooooooooo much"

"Why this buttering?" Maryam asked and kissed shifa's forehead.

"it's not buttering but my real love mumma.." Shifa said happily and Maryam caressed her head

Maryam smiled on that and caressed her head.

IN those three years many things were changed Bilal started going college and he become more mischievous due to the company of his playful friends but Hamdan became more serious he started doing job in a multinational company as as a legal advisor

Anwar was happy because of his family but his rude, inexpressive and cold behaviour was unchanged. As usually he is still don't allow Shifa to go anywhere with her friends or anyone else but then she wasn't angry or disappointed because she was satisfied that at least she was continuing her education and going college on regular basis.

=================

"Hamdan bhai you know Shifa aapi win the singing competition" Bilal informed him on dinner table. Hamdan smiled and pinched shifa's cheek on which she made an unhappy face and rubbed her cheek.

"kya hai bhai.. My cheeks are not rubber band which you can pull anytime" Shifa huffed and Hamdan smiled.

"Ye naachne gane ke alawa padai wadai bhi karni hai kuch ya nhi?" Anwar scolded her in his overbearing voice and shiva lowered her gaze she didn't said anything.

(Will study too or waste all your time only on singing?)

"Papa can I go to Nana abbu's home for two days stay? I'll come back on Sunday" Shifa said and Anwar glared her.

"Stay in home... You have college no need to go anywhere" He said and Shifa looked at Maryam.

"She don't have college for next fifteen days" Maryam informed Anwar and he remembered then nodded in giving permission to Shifa to stay in her maternal grandparents home.

Shifa's college batch was going on annual tour for fifteen days but Shifa wasn't going as that was Anwar's order.

Shifa scoot from there happily to pack her clothes as she was going to her Nana's home.

"Papa that's not fair" Hamdan said while having a bite.

"What?" Anwar asked

"Neither you stopped me to go anywhere from school or college tour Nor Bilal but you never allows Shifa to go anywhere." Hamdan said and Bilal nodded in agreement.

"Stop this nonsense and focus on your meal" Anwar scolded Hamdan as well as Bilal too.

===============

"Suniye"  Maryam said when Anwar was almost slept

"Hmm" he hummed without opening his eyes

"Let's plan for an outing" Maryam said in meek voice and Anwar turned his side to saw Maryam who was laying beside him.