15.

SHIFA'S POV:

"Thank you aunty now I'll go from here, with Bilal"  I said when the car stopped at the door of Faraz's home which was few meters away from mine.

"No beta, it's mid night, I can't leave you will Bilal. He is not that much mature" Nida aunty said and hopped out fron the car.

"Faraz beta drop Shifa to her home" Aunty said and I looked at both mother and son with shocked face.

"Ji Ammi" He said and nodded. His father also went down from the car and he started driving towards my home, Bilal was on bike, and he was moving with our car. My heart was beating like hell when I felt that Only we two were in the car. But we went to home in some two minutes, I didn't glanced at him and open the door, I was on back seat.

"Ahem" He cleaned his throat and I looked at him after getting out from the car.

"Allah Hafiz" He said and my heart skipped a beat but he was looking at Bilal and Bilal was waving his hand to him, he was still on the bike.

"Aapi at least do salam to Faraz bhai he dropped you here" Bilal delivered his sermon

"shut up" I said in hushed tone and rang the bell in a single minute mummy came to door.

One week passed of that party and I was still thinking about That day..
I picked my mobile and watched his DP

Faraz was changing his profile pic day by day and I was becoming crazy for him by every passing day but I was controlling herself to go towards him

Faraz was changing his profile pic day by day and I was becoming crazy for him by every passing day but I was controlling herself to go towards him. His DP's were making me smile but at the same time I was stopping me to think about him. I never think about any boy, Rohail, Sameer and Yaseen were not only three boys who were behind me, there were many more but no one make me feel like that. No one ever come in my dreams except Faraz.

The messages which Faraz giving with His DP was playing with the strings of my heart.

My cristal heart

"Shifaaaa...."

"Ji mummy" I placed the mobile and closed my books on mummy's call and Scoot to her.

(yeah mummy)

"Ji mumma"

(yeah)

"Beta do some help of your mumma" Mummy said while washing rice and I nodded. That day Rani phuppo and Musa uncle was invited in our home for lunch and dinner both.

"What shall I do mummy?"

"Wash and Cut fruits for Custard, then make salad then Arrange new table wear on dining table." Mummy said and blinked for a couple of seconds

"Mummy itna kaam ek baar me" I said and mumma turned her head to saw me

(mummy that much tasks!!)