41.

==========
Continuing......
==========

Happy??

=============

"Shifaaaa..."

"Hamdan bhai will bring you chocolate, and chips and robot and remote control car too" Hamdan said very happily after kissing Shifa's cheek. Hamdan was sitting on his knees and leaning towards Shifa who chuckling while cycling her hand and legs in air and 

"Hamdan what are you doing? Have you learn table of 3?" Maryam entered in the room and Hamdan shook his head.

"Mummy Shifa was saying me that she wants me to play with her, so I am playing with her" Hamdan made an excuse innocently and Maryam tried not to smile.

"Reallyyyy? Shifa asked to you?" Maryam asked while raising her one brow and Hamdan nodded in agreement. Maryam went to Hamdan and kissed his cheek.

"Have you listened about Pinocchio" She asked and Hamdan shook his head, then Maryam kissed Shifa's cheek and sat down on bed.

"I'll tell you Pinocchio's story but later, he was a boy when he use to lie his nose become long.... Now be ready because tomorrow morning your nose will be soooo.... Long and everyone will make your fun" Maryam said while pinching Hamdan's nose. And he was blinking innocently but with fearful expressions

"Will you tell a lie again?" Maryam asked and Hamdan shook his head immediately

"Good boy, now learn the table of 2 and  3 both, that too loudly... Your voice should be come to kitchen, I'm listening.... Got it?" Maryam ordered him and he nodded then she left the room and started arranging dining table, she made biryani specially for Anwar and at the same time he came back to home.

" Assalamualaikum" Maryam greeted him while giving water, he just nodded in reply.

"Hamd..." Anwar opened his mouth of summon his only son but Maryam stopped him suddenly. That was anwar's daily routine to call Hamdan after coming back from office and pass him chocolate or snacks or anything else, if he don't bring anything then he just embraced his son and kissed his head.

"Its is His class test and he is learning tables, if he got distracted then won't start to study again" Maryam said in Anwar nodded.

"Is Amma sleeping?" He asked with furrowed brows, without playing attention to Maryam

"No, she is awake" she replied after holding the empty glass in her hand.

"Hmm.. Fine,  you serve dinner, I am coming back in ten minutes after freshen up, and meet Amma" Anwar ordered and Maryam nodded without looking at him.
..............…………

"What my boy did whole day?" Anwar asked to Hamdan when both father son duo were sitting in room after having dinner and Maryam was busy in clearing dishes and kitchen

"Papa tomorrow is My maths test and I was leaning tables. And playing with Shifa too..." He replied innocently and got a kiss on his head by his father.

"Do your mummy scolds you?" Anwar asked and Hamdan shook his head.

"Ohh I forget it... Go and bring my that bag, see what I have bring for my son" Anwar said to Hamdan And he ran towards his father's bag imminently. The bag was quite heavy for a five years old boy, but he carried that and his father pass him a small lot of chocolates.

"Eat it tomorrow and share with your friends also" Anwar said and took his son in his embrace to made him sleep.

"Hamdan Revise the tables before sleeping." Maryam entered in the room and said to him.