25.

THIRD PERSON'S POV :
(Flashback)

"Baba please" Aatish pleaded in front of his father

"No means no, you are only 21 is this your age to get married? And I will never accept any other girl as your wife except my niece" His father busted on him

"Baba I'll never do Marriage with your niece, I don't like her and I will marry with only Maryam" Aatish yelled and his father glared him.

"Do what ever you want to do but I'm not going to give you a single penny from my property if you will do Marriage with any other girl except Pariza" his father roared and he huffed.

"I'll marry only Maryam, stop me if you can. And Pariza my foot... Don't you think even in your dreams that I'll marry with your dear neice Pariza." Aatish roared and moved towards the door with long steps, his mother fiollowed him.

"Aatish listen"

"Ammi is left to listen? Baba is not ready for My marriage and on the other hand Maryam's father wants to marry her off as soon as he could? Should I wait that she got married with someone else?" Aatish asked to his mother in loud voice and his mother held his arm.

"Aatish think before taking any decision. Its not a game play its about marriage." his mother said and and he huffed

"Ammi you come with mE and talk to Maryam's father about us. Talk to him to wait some time or make baba agree for my marriage." Aatish demanded and his mother shook her head

"No, you can't do Marriage to any other girl, you are committed for Pariza since childhood. We asked for her for you when she born" His mother said and Aatish throw the flower pot down from the table to drew out his anger.

"Did I said you to fixed my alliance with Her? Ammi I was only four when you took a big decision of my life, and  I don't like her" saying that Aatish left the home with loud footsteps and he went to Maryam's home.

Sabir (Maryam's father) gave him only two days to took his parents but even after five days his parents were only agreed

On the other hand Maryam was in worse condition, she was trying to talk to her parents but they were not trusting her. She was confused what should she do..

Should she be happy because her own father was agreed for her marriage with Aatish or should she be sad because of distrust of her parents.

"Abbu.. Abbu.. Please... Pleasee... Trust on me... I wasn't going anywhere with Aatish" Maryam said in hushed tone and while holding hand of her father.

"Trust.. This word don't suits to your mounth"  her mother said and she cried.

"Abbu... Ammi"

"Aatish wanted to meet me so I just went to the main door to meet Him and then I was coming back when you watched me Abbu" Maryam said everything for fifth time from that day but her mother was not agree to ready.

"Fine, for a moment I believe you that you were not running away with him. But you were going to meet a na-mehram in midnight, its nothing wrong in your eyes?" Sabir (Maryam's father) asked and Maryam was answerless, she was wrong on her place but her parents were giving her punishment more than her offence.

" That Boy still didn't bring his parents to marry you. Look that's why I was saying that he is not a correct person" Sabir said and Maryam felt a pang in her heart after thinking about the same

After few minutes everyone heard a knock on the door and Maham went to open the door.

"Abbu there is a boy who is saying he is Aatish" Maham informed her father and he looked at his wife.