*66*

THIRD PERSON'S POV
(Flashback)

Aazam moved towards Aamna's home. He was feeling guilty that How would he say to Aamna's Father that his son didn't wanna do Marriage with Aamna and they wanted to break the engagement.

Aazam knock the door of Aamna's home, and Aamna open the door. Her eyes were full of tears and lips were so red as if she was crying since long ago

"Abbu ji aap... Assalamualaikum" Aamna was surprised to witness her would be or maybe not would be father-in-law. She greeted Aazam and he entered in the home

"Aamna beta what's wrong why are you crying?" Aazam asked while patting her head snd Aamna couldn't held her tears.

"Abbu ji, my abbu is in hospital since last night, his two walls of heart are 100% block and third one is only 30% open. He is in critical condition" Aamna informed while crying with hiccups and Aazam felt sad for her.

Aamna's full family was in hospital except her. Aazam decided to visit hospital with Aamna.

___________________

Aazam was standing and Aamna was crying silently looking at condition of her father who was laying on the hospital bed.

"Aazam sahab, mujhe nahi lagta main, zyada jee paunga.... Aamna aapki Amanat hai, mere Saamne hi iski rukhsati ho jaye to.... Kam se kam main sukun se mar to jaunga" that was the weak voice of a helpless father, on which Aazam listened a loud sob which was left from Aamna's parted lips.

(Aazam Sahab, I don't think I will live for long.... Aamna is your Amanat... I would accept the death peacefully if I see her getting married)

{A/n: I don't know the actual word use for Amanat but it means a valuable thing kept with someone trustable, which one have to return on a particular time}

"Abbu please don't say like this" Aamna muttered in her sweet voice while crying silently and Aazam turned to look at her. He went to break the engagement but a person on his deathbed demanded for the marriage.

Aazam was on crossroad... He wanted to break the engagement for his son's happiness but by doing so he was going to break the heart of Aamna, which could lead to the death of her father.

"You take rest I'll come again to meet you" saying that Aazam left from there and immediately call Nida who was sitting in Shifa's home.

=============

"But what now Abbu? We already asked for Shifa's proposal" Irfa asked and Aazam shrugged.

"I don't know! My brain is not working" Aamaz replied without looking at everyone

"I haven't talk to Maryam about Faraz's proposal" Nida said after thinking for almost half an hour