67.

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Shifa's depression was not hidden from any eyes but luckily Her poor Rank in NEET gave a reason to everyone to believe in her sadness, otherwise she had to hide her tears and her sorrowful expressions from everyone. Shifa's sorrow was increased more when A knock on the door grabbed her attention.

Maryam open the door, Ifra and Nida entered in which was a surprised cum shocked for her.

They both come to give invitation of Faraz's marriage. Though Nikkah was done five days ago but Aamna's farewell wasn't done yet.

"Maryam rukhsati (farewell) will be done on this Saturday and reception will be on Monday, you all have to attend the function" Nida said with a smile and Maryam also smiled.

"What happened to Shifa? Why she is looking pale?" Ifra asked about Shifa who was giving water to guests.

"Nothing serious... Her mode is off because her papa didn't allow her to go to Afifa's home." Maryam said and Ifra smiled while pinching her cheek

"Aww... Don't worry, meet your friend in Faraz's wedding, she will also come there, its only four days now" Ifra said and Shifa tried to smile. But only she knows what she was feeling.

"Nida Baji it's the time for lunch, I'll not let you go without having that" Maryam said and Nida shook her head.

"Faraz must be coming back to home. And there isn't anyone in home" Nida said but Maryam insisted and Nida and Ifra got agreed maybe hesitantly or unwillingly

But Shifa got busy in preparation for lunch without knowing that Faraz reached his home and that was locked, he didn't had keys so he called his mother and she said him to take the keys from her.

The door bell ranged and Shifa thought he must be Bilal who had returned from school. She scoot to the door and when open that her heart stopped to beat.

"Ammi is here, right?" Looking away from Shifa's face, Faraz asked and Shifa nodded.

"Come in Faraz" Maryam said with a smile and Shifa's heart again clenched with pain.

Faraz was saying to go back after taking keys from Nida but Maryam stopped him too for lunch.

"Allah Ta'ala... Why he come here? Isn't it enough that I tolerate the pain that he got married!" mumbling the same Shifa fisted her hands angrily but her anger was actually her frustration of her broken heart.

IN some time Bilal also arrived from school and both mother daughter served lunch for guests.

Shifa didn't uttered a single word just placed the dishes on dining table, and left the room, Faraz also didn't even glanced at her. Shifa come out from her room just to clean dining table. For a moment Shifa and Faraz's gaze met with each other when Shifa was picking the plate from his front. Both felt a different pang and suddenly averted their gaze as they knew there wasn't any relationship between them.

=================

"Suniye"

"Hmm''

"Shifa is very depressed since a week" Maryam shared with her husband and he nodded.

"Send her to parents home, she will become happy after sometime with Razi's children" Anwar suggested and Maryam think for a while.

"I think I should take her to market for shopping, she also don't have good clothes to wear in Faraz's wedding" Maryam said and Anwar nodded then gave his credit card to his wife.

"Do shopping for yourself too." He added on which she smiled with a nod.

===============

SHIFA'S POV