63.

This beautiful and cute cover is made up by @writer_rzs_02 and I'm glad that you give your precious time to make this 😍💗😍💗

===============

Shifa's POV

After I listened from what Musa uncle said that day; a smile was not leaving my lips. I was feeling the best feeling of my life till then. I never got Papa's love but then I was just a step away from Faraz's love...

I never expected that..... I couldn't be more happy than that time. I smiled while Watching Faraz's DP. He was still showing the same. That was been twenty days when Faraz went to Mumbai, and I was waiting for him to come back so that his mother come to ask for my proposal. But I was detecting a restlessness in mummy's behaviour, she was looking tensed since the day Musa uncle informed them about Nida aunty's decision. Once I tried to ask the reason from her but she just smiled and said that there wasn't anything. She was supposing that I didn't know about all these things but in actually she didn't know that I know everything and moreover my heart was asking for Faraz all the day and night.

"Papa can I go to Afifa's home?" I asked on dinner table and he shook his head without wasting a single second and I nodded with down face. I knew there won't be any benefit to further requests so I choose to kill my another small wish.

"Have to packed your stuff?" papa asked to Bilal, next day he was going to Shimla with school tour.

"Yes papa... I'm excited to go there.." He said so happily.

"Shifa aapi give me your mobile, I'll click photos there" my heart skipped a beat after listening that. My mobile was the only source which made me connect with Faraz and at that point I couldn't afford to gave my to anyone.

"No I'm not giving you my mobile, you click pictures with your friend's mobile..." I said clearly and he made a innocent face.

"Mummaaaaa.... Its not fear Shifa aapi got her mobile on 18th birthday but now I'm going to be 18 soon but I haven't get one yet"

"Don't compare yourself with me billu, you are going to Shimla for whole ten days but I am not going to even Affi's home for few hours. If you have to compare yourself with me than make everything equal" I said in slow voice and lift the last bite in hurry before going back to my room.

"Suniye... Jaane dijiye na bachchi ko, kahi bhi nahi jati..." I listened mummy's voice before entering in the room and then I listened a thud maybe papa throw some utensil to show his anger.

(let her go please, she don't go anywhere)

"Please Faraz come soon... I'm waiting for you... I am feeling suffocated in this home... I want to live my life, I don't just wanna live by taking breath and eating food... I also wanna roam around, I also wanna laugh freely, I want someone who supports me in every way, who give me confidence, who don't treat me like a culprit without any fault" I mumbled while looking at his still unchanged DP and a small smile made its way to my lips and lone tear appeared in my eye.