*34*

MARYAM'S POV :
(Flashback)

I was sitting in my room, after coming back from Aatish's home. I looked at myself in the mirror and cried more. I got ready last night for him. I never thought that he would gift me divorce for that. I wanted to sort out everything but...

"Ammi, Abbu" I looked to other side and my parents were standing on the door of my room. Ammi was crying silently and abbu's eyes were bloodshot.

"Abbu..."

"Don't you dare to talk to me... Have you understand now, how is that boy.... I never liked him but you were blind at that time" Abbu shouted on me and I was listening silently, because I was on fault.

"Ammi give me something to eat I haven't eat anything since yesterday" Ignoring the scolding and I made a  demand to Ammi. Last night I hadn't eat properly. Ammi gave me breakfast and I fed myself properly after many days. I was feeling like a queen after eating full stomach otherwise I was only killing my hunger in Aatish's place.

After breakfast I tried to talk to Ammi but she didn't talk to me, I again felt hurt. I came back to my room and didn't get anything to do so I decided to write my diary....

I pour my every emotion on that pages. The things which I wanted to tell to ammi and abbu all the feelings, I wrote on the pages. When ever I missed Ammi and Abbu in Aatish's place I always write my emotions in the diary.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

The time was passing as usually, three days passed in the same situations. I was sitting in my room crying all the time.

"Aapi" I listened Maham's voice and she came in my room. She was in our grandparent's home since three days. I saw her after eight months

"Aapi why are you crying?" she stepped in my room and I shook my head in reply.

"What are you eating?" I asked when saw a chocolate in her hand, he passed me and I took a bite.

"Aapi after your marriage every one was asking about you!" she said and I asked what everyone was asking then she informed me that all the relatives were asking about me and I realise what my parents had faced because of me, they two faced and listen all the taunts and satires of relatives, to raise a girl like me.

I kissed Maham's cheek and hugged her. "Aapi I was missing you when you were not here. Why you never come back after marriage? Huda aapi always come to meet us" she said innocently and I was Amazed.

"Huda is married?" I asked to Maham. Huda was our cousin. At the same time Ammi came inside my room holding a food in hands and looked at me. I was still sitting on bed embracing Maham.

"Maham go to your abbu" she said and Maham followed the order.

"Yes, Huda is married. Not only married but happily married. And you know with whom? With the same guy with whom your alliance was fixed and you showed your drama in front of his mother and sister."  Ammi said while glaring me and I felt guilty. I didn't thought about my Abbu because of Aatish and he didn't think about me because of his own comfort.

"I'm sorry Ammi" I mumbled and she placed the food in front of me.

"Yesterday your Abbu went to meet Aatish's parents" Ammi said with tear filled eyes

"His father said that they don't have any involvement in your marriage and divorce. He said to your abbu that his daughter did marriage with her will and Aatish divorced you will his own will." Ammi said and I listened silently but still crying. I looked at the food which was placed in front of me and took a bite while crying.