16.

SHIFA'S POV:

That was a free period so we were sitting in the school garden, we means  our whole class was there, everyone was sincerely busy in studying, even the trouble maker boys were also studying because there was a physics test in next period.

"Shifa, will come with me for a minute" I looked up on well known voice

"Where?" I asked with expressionless face

"Because I'm saying, you don't have right to refuse me"

This girl and her tantrums...

"But...." Before I could complete my sentence, my wrist was catched by Afifa and she dragged me to the other corner of garden. She bunked her class just to talk to me

"Why.... Affi.. Its my test in next period" I said in tensed way and Afifa glared me.

"Shut up, don't you dare to say a single word to me. I hate you." Afifa said and slapped my arm.

"are you mad? What the hell are you doing?" rubbing the arm I asked with angry face

"Its been three days, you didn't told me anything, what is going on between You and Faraz bhai" Afifa asked mischievously  and I glared her

"We are in school" I glared her.

"shut up I'm not calling your boyfriend in your school" she said in slow voice and  I slapped her

"He is not my boyfriend, he is.." I was stucked in between because we didn't had any relationship.

"You are what??"

"Afifa it's enough yaar. You know thee isn't anything" I said and she nodded.

"Did he changed his DP?" she asked and unwillingly a smile come to my lips.

"Ohhh my shifoo is blushing.." She kissed my cheek and I glared her but I was feeling happy.

"okay tell me one thing" she said while sitting on the concrete bench of garden and I nodded.

"Faraz bhai is my bhai" She said and I nodded.

"What will I call your marriage. Shifa bhabhi or Shall I call him Faraz jiju" I felt my heart skipped a beat on her dramatic question.

"Shut up, bashless" I glared her and she giggled after covering her mouth with her right palm.

"Tell me one thing..." She said again and I sighed.

"can we skip this question?" I asked and she shook her hand.

"What is going on? I mean did Musa uncle told something else?" Afifa asked and I shook my head.

"Musa uncle didn't told anything further, but I think mummy and papa don't have any problem" I said the truth and I was feeling so much happy.

"What did he say through the DP ?"affi asked again in her mischievous manner

"Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary, because you are not ordinary for me."

"It was the message from his DP" I said with a smile and my cheeks were feeling burning.

"ohhooooo, don't blush too much" She teased me and at the same time next period got started.

=============

After dinner I was sitting in the room when I looked at my mobile, ofcourse for his DP. It was showing a beautiful quotation and I smile. He use to change the DP at sharp 11 of night, I noticed that thing in these days.