-72-

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"That's why you don't like Rose" He asked and she nodded wiping her tears.

"How much will you cry, stop it now!" He ordered and she nodded while controlling her tears but they were coming out again and again

"tumne kabhi kisi ko bataya kyu nhi tumhari pareshaniyon ke bare main? (Why You didn't share anything with anyone)" He asked and she took a deep breath

"Shadi apni marzi se kari thi... Ammi ya abbu se kese kehti ki jis ke liye unke khilaf gai usne mere Saath kya kra... Or Maham chhoti thi.. Usse kuch keh nahi sakti thi... Razi to aaj tak bhi mujhse baat nahi karta... Use lagta hai mene apni zindagi khud barbaad kari hai.. Isliye usse bhi kuch nahi keh sakti thi.." Maryam put his heart out in front of her husband and he just nodded.

(I did Marriage with my own will, how would I say to my parents that the man for whom I went against them, he treated me like that... Maham was younger so young so I couldn't share anything with her and if it's come to Razi then he still don't talk to me properly, he believes that I destroyed my own life)

Anwar cupped her face with one hand and she sniffed...

They arrived home very late, so Anwar ordered his children to sleep and he lead to his bedroom with Maryam. For whole journey Hamdan and Bilal were silent. They both were shocked on the reality and Bilal was more surprised and he was angry too because his parents hide the reality from him.

"sleep now and don't think anything" Anwar said to Maryam and she nodded. She lay down on bed on her side and Anwar caressed her head. Maryam tried to sleep but couldn't, Aatish's face was roaming around her eyes. And his words were ecoing in her ears.

"Maryam"

"Ji" opening her eyes she said

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I.. I can't sleep" She stammered and he sighed

"Take this" He said while giving her two sleeping pills and a glass of water which Maryam nodded and Anwar made his way to courtyard to spend some time alone as he was already disturbed because of Aatish and Maryam but he was shocked to found Shifa sitting there, resting her head with wall and gazing the sky, she was crying silently. Bilal was standing there with furrowed brows and Hamdan was sitting beside Shifa.

Anwar sat down beside Shifa but didn't utter any word, when she found him there she made herself stand to went to her room but.

"Sit.." Anwar ordered and Shifa obeyed but no one utter anything, he gestured Bilal to sit and he also did do. Maryam also came out from the room she didn't take sleeping pills so she wasn't slept. Hamdan gave space to Maryam to sat down beside Shifa. Maryam embraced her daughter and kissed her forehead.

"You never told us that you know everything" After a long silence Anwar asked to Shifa and smiled sadly.

"You also never say that I'm not your real daughter" Shifa muttered and Anwar was silent.

"Yes papa you never said anything like that but you proved it everytime, I always thought that you loves me and Hamdan bhai so much but not Shifa aapi.. Now I understand the reason... You are her stepfather so you don't loves her" Bilal said to Anwar angrily and he glared him.

"Shut up... I never wanted bad for Shifa.. I always wants better for her" Anwar said angrily.

"But papa its true you never love Shifa like your own daughter, I never said anything but I noticed that from childhood" Hamdan said and Shifa break the hug the hug..

"Stop it... You both... I don't need anyone's love... no one was discussing about this topic before few hours then why you both are discussing now? I lived like a girl without father for whole 22 years then I can live like this further too." Saying that angrily Shifa made herself stand and moved towards her room.