47.

==========
Continuing.....
==========

"Anisa she is our same daughter whose I treated like a princess, my heart was crying after witnessing her with Anwar, how he was talking to her! He is the same Maryam who never listened our scolding but Anwar was commanding her and she was obeying him like a maid.... This girl ruined her life... I ruined her life... Why I got agree to do her marriage with that Aatish and then why I did her marriage with Anwar?" That was a helpless father who was regretting for her daughter and her life.

"Don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault to marry her with Aatish, Maryam was blind for Aatish she wouldn't do Marriage with anyone else, you just saved our reputation and if its about Anwar... Then sooner or later we had to marry her off again, and no one wanted to do Marriage with her. No one was agreed to accept Shifa but Anwar did, everything will be fine. But talk to her for once" Anisa requested and Sabir shook his head.

"I can't witnessed her in problems, it's better that she is thinking that I'm disappointed and angry with her. At least she won't try to talk to me again." Sabir said and Anisa cried silently for her daughter.

On the other hand Maryam was crying lying on her bed and didn't realised when sleep consumed her. But her sleep got distracted when a small hand again and again touched on her belly. She opened her eyes and found Shifa laying beside her. Razi made Shifa lay down beside Maryam when she slept in her grandfather's lap.

"Mumma's little doll" kissing Shifa's hands Maryam said and embraced her daughter protectively. But soon she realised that she had to get ready to go back. In sometime she got ready and changed shifa's clothes. At the same time Door bell rang and Maryam got up from bed as she knew he must be Anwar.

"Mummyyyyy" Hamdan entered on the room and Maryam smiled.

"Enjoyed or not?" Maryam asked and Hamdan nodded happily, where is Maham khala? I have bring chocolates for her" Hamdan said and Maryam lead him way to Maham.

"Maryam aren't you ready yet? I have told you to be ready!" Anwar said and Maryam Nodded.

"I'm ready, just going to take my purse from the room" saying that Maryam gave Shifa to her mother and scoot to her room.

"Chaliye" Maryam said after hanging up the bag on her shoulder and Anwar nodded while holding Hamdan's hand.

(Let's go)

Maryam took Shifa from her mother and moved towards her father. "Abbu I'm going" she said Sabir slip his hand in his pocket.

"Hamdan come here beta" Sabir summoned him and Paassed some money as a token of remembrance, but Hamdan shook his head

"Take it Hamdan, he is Nana abbu" Maryam said and Hamdan looked at Anwar, and he nodded slowly. On which Hamdan took that money.

Then Sabir passed a note to Shifa which she grabbed immediately in her small fist.

"Abbu I'm going" Maryam again said the same thing and Sabir pecked shifa's forehead with a small smile.

"Maryam, let's go" Anwar said and Maryam nodded with wetness in her eyes

"Abbu" Maryam whispered but Sabir took steps towards otherside without looking at Maryam. But Maryam catched his wrist and held his hand. He didn't turned to saw Maryam because he had tears in his eyes. Maryam kissed the back of his palm and moved towards the door without looking at anyone but Anwar noticed tears in her eyes.

===============

That was middle of the night when Anwar woke up he looked at the other side of bed which was empty. Shifa was sleeping in cradle, and Hamdan was beside Anwar. Even after waiting for ten or fifteen minutes Maryam didn't came out from the washroom, so Anwar went down from the bed and checked the washroom which was empty.