58.

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

"You both sit here I'm coming back in five minutes" saying that Musa left the room and Faraz was looking at Shifa who was looking scared and to be honest Faraz was also stressed due to Musa's studded step. Might be he did so because Faraz told him that he like Shifa. Faraz wanted to talk to her but not like that...
No Whatever both Faraz and Shifa wanted but they also knew that being alone in same room wasn't appropriate for both of them .

"Musa Uncle, where are you going?" Faraz and Musa both listened the scary voice of Shifa

"Beta I'm coming back in just five minutes, I have some work with you both" Musa said and Faraz sighed. He had a good idea about Musa's intention, but Faraz didn't want to listen anything wrong about him and Shifa like what Rani said few time ago.

"I'm coming with you Mama" Saying that Faraz also stepped towards Musa who opened his mouth to say something but stopped in between when

"Musa uncle I'm going, you tell me what work you have with me, I'll do downstairs" Shifa said while stepping out from the room and Musa looked at both of them.

"Musa Mama What work you have with us?" Faraz asked and Musa sighed.

"Go downstairs I'll tell you both" Musa said and Faraz also went downstairs.

==============

Faraz was sitting on the chair watching Shifa with unnoticeable sigh but Shifa was noticing the same. The feeling which she was trying to kill inside her heart, the same feeling started popping out after watching the same handsome face.

Shifa sat down with her parents, where Faraz's parents were also sitting.

"Shifa betaaaa" a loud call hit everyone's eardrums.

"Ji uncle" Shifa said suddenly stepping towards Musa who was sitting beside Faraz.

"Uncle you call me?" Shifa asked and musa handed over her a bundle of paper envelopes and a list.

"Shifa you both write these names on these envelopes then pass to Faraz" Musa said while offering seat to Shifa beside Faraz and Shifa looked at Faraz then ran her gaze towards Anwar who was busy in talking with others.

'Shifa sit here, there won't be any problem because Musa uncle is saying to do so' Her heart said and stepped towards the chair but suddenly stopped by the call of her brain.

'Shifa don't repeat the Past' she stopped on her place

'Let's see what will she do? If she is interested in me then she will definitely sit beside me, her small decision will give her answer' Faraz said to himself he was still watching Shifa without averting his eyes.

IN the time being Maryam's gaze travelled towards the direction of Shifa and her body lost its temperature because Shifa was standing in front of Faraz, she was scared that Anwar or Rani won't make a new issue due to that but...

Sometimes destiny supports you very much, that at the same time Anwar noticed Shifa looking at Faraz and he glared Maryam before going towards Shifa with long steps.

"Shifaaaa" that was a roar but in whisper which made Shifa jump on her place and made her heart beat fast.

"J.. Ji.. Pa.. Papa" only Anwar's red eyes were enough to made Shifa shivered with fear.

"Why are you standing here?" Anwar asked while glaring her angrily and grinding his teeth.

"Papa Musa uncle sai...." Shifa's sentence was cutted in between by Musa.