10.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sometimes history repeat itself, something like that was going to be happen.

There was a get together in Afifa's home and Shifa was also invited there  with her family. She was very happy to go there Because after a long time she was going to attend a party.

Shifa was an introvert and reserved nature girl not by nature but due to  circumstances. She was a talkative, babbled, fun loving, daring girl but due to some circumstances she hide that fun loving girl inside her heart and the outside world could only see the serious and sober.

"Mummy what should I wear?" Shifa asked to her mother, Maryam was also getting ready for going  with Shifa..

"wear any drees my daughter look beautiful in every dress" Maryam said with a smile and  Shifa also smiled. After taking good ten minutes she decided to wear something very simple. Instead of any long dress she preferred to wear a jump suit. She  wear small silver and zirconia earrings, applied lip gloss and kajal and  that's it....

All done!!

"Mummy I'm ready"

"Mummy I'm ready"

"Shifaaaa..., beta so simple look! Wear something different beta..." Maryam said when she looked at her daughter who was not like other teenagers who use to show off them as very fashionable and sighty..

"Mumma this is very comfortable and we are not going in any fashion show, its perfect" Shifa decided and Maryam nodded.

"Billu... How long will you take?" Maryam yelled and  she got reply in the for of ''only fifteen minutes mummy" on that Maryam smacked her forehead

"Why he took so much time to get ready?" Shifa and Maryam said in unison and laughed out loudly

===============

Shifa, Bilal and Maryam went to the party, Hamdan and His father had to go to some other place so they didn't came.

That wasn't a party, but just a get together in which some family members and some close friends were invited 

"Affo" Shifa waved her hand when saw her best friend coming out from her room.

"Shifaaaaaaa" Afifa came to her with long steps and give her a toothie grin.

"How I'm looking?" Afifa asked to Shifa happily,