51.

First of all
Eid mubarak to you all....

I thought it won't be good to wish
Sukhi Sukhi Eid 😅 so I didn't wish you all yesterday

Guest who come to my home on Eid taste sheer made by me..
But unfortunately I can't make you all taste that so I thought to give you a small update as a piece of sweet...

Hope you will like it...

(P. A: This is the first time when everyone is celebrating this type of Eid, without any new clothes or any happiness, but think about those people who don't have enough money to celebrate their Eid with great happiness as we do every year. This Eid make many people realise that how poor people celebrate their Eid...)

MARYAM'S POV :
(Flashback)

Before going to drop Hamdan to bus stop he  ordered me to get ready after one hour because he would come to pick me to take hospital but I didn't get time to be ready!! I was working in kitchen from that time.

"Maryam aren't you ready yet? I told you to...." A rude and ruthless voice came to my ears and I turned to saw him.

"Just ten minutes" I said in mumbling voice while turning my head towards him, I was chopping vegetables and I didn't realised when knife had cut my finger.

"Aaaah"

"Koi kaam theek tarah se nhi kar sakti tum, dhyan kaha hai tumhara?" He scolded me, but before I could do anything he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to kitchen sink, and let the cold water fall on my cut which give me more pain.

(You can't do any work efficiently. Where are you lost?)

"Leave it please... Its paining" I hissed in pain and he turned his head towards me then glared me

"Stay quiet" that was a scolding cum order. He took me to room and applied ointment on my cut then dressed that.

"Get ready soon" I nodded on his order and made my way back to kitchen

"Now where are you going Maryam?" He asked and I turned to saw him.

"I'm preparing lunch for Amma and Rani baji" I replied and he glared me, he hate to being late. He is a blue nose person and his rules are Iron rules.

"Cook after coming back from hospital, for now get ready!" He ordered in loud voice and felt scared of that, unwillingly I nodded but eyes were filled with tears.

"Now what's the matter? Why these crocodile tears appeared in your eyes every now and then?" He shouted with frustration and my tears made their way to my cheeks

"These are not crocodile tears!! I don't found enough energy in me to cook after coming back from somewhere... That's why I was preparing lunch now so that I would take rest for an hour after coming back from hospital. I'm too a human not a robot" I conveyed my anger in words and he sighed. ''Fine... Don't cry, go and cook but complete your work soon" He ordered me as if he was giving me the biggest favour of my life. And I made my way towards the kitchen after wiping my tears.
.....................................

After taking shower I stepped out from bathroom and I forget about the my anger after watching the scene. He was sitting on bed with dangling legs and Shifa was standing on floor holding his leg.