*65*

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

Maryam came downstairs with long steps when listened about Nida and Ifra's arrival

"Nida Baji, Ifra come in. Shifa why are you standing here stopping their path?" Maryam said the first part to both guest and Scolded her daughter in whispered

"I think we should inform you before coming" Ifra said with a hesitant smile and Shifa realised about her looks she literally plamed her face and bite her cheek from inside, nervously

"Nothing like this, you can come anytime... Come in" saying that Maryam lead them towards a room and gestured Shifa to give them water on which she nodded.

"We disturbed you by coming this time" Nida said as she must be feeling like an unwanted guest

"Nothing like that Nida Baji, Actually yesterday cats break the planters on terrace so we were cleaning that" Maryam informed at the same time Shifa entered in the room in her alien look, on which Ifra smiled and she felt embarrassed.

"Shifa change your clothes" Maryam whispered and Shifa slightly nodded before running to her room.

"Shifaaaaaaa..... Are you a fool?!!!" Shifa muttered while smacking her forehead and opened Faraz's DP which was still showing the same message.

'Faraz wanted to tell me that someone is coming, but I am a great fool... Why I didn't understand such a small message.' she scolded herself but without wasting time she ran towards the bathroom holding a suit which was luckily hanged already ironed because she was supposed to go to Afifa's home.

After a short shower she stepped out wearing that simple suit and tied her wet hair in a high ponytail, applied kajal and ran towards the room where guests were sitting.

She was supposed to that her mother must be sitting with Nida and Ifra but they both were sitting alone.

"Ifra now I'm sure Shifa and Faraz aren't in contact... I purposely informed Faraz about our visit and plan to come here without informing so that we could check out shifa's reaction but here the story is totally different, it means only Faraz like her" Nida was saying this when Shifa entered in the room.

"I'm really Feeling awkward because of our surprise visit" Ifra said and Shifa passed a smile

"It's okay aapi, no need to be so formal. But why do you haven't bring Muneera" Shifa said with a small smile and Nida smiled, at the same time Maryam entered in the room after changing her clothes.

"Nida Baji I'm really happy that you come to our home, but the way you come I really don't like... If you informed me before..." Nida didn't let her complete

"Ab to aana jana laga hi rahega, Agli baar aane se pehle bata denge" Nida said with whole hearted smile.

(We'll inform you before coming next time, now these Visits will continue)

"You're always welcome" Maryam said with a smile and after that gestured Shifa to bring refreshments and tea.

SHIFA'S POV

Mumma gestured me to bring tea and I nodded before going to the kitchen. I was feeling on ninth cloud after all Faraz's mother and sister were there to ask for my proposal. I Already knew the reason of their visit because Musa uncle told us about Nida aunty's intentions.

But I'm sure that was the most unlucky day for me. I open the drawer to bring out the packet of mixture but... Unfortunately before we eat that, ants were there to polish off that. I literally smacked my forehead but drew out other packets luckily they were fine. Placing the refreshments and tea in tray I marched to the room, a smile wasn't leaving my face.