46 | passionate

"Damn why are you so tensed now?" Chuckled Jade, who had been eyeing my trembling leg for the past twenty minutes.

"I just want this to be over." I groaned, hiding my face between my palms.
This had been the longest day of my life, I wasn't even exaggerating.

When the bell announcing the end of the last hour rang I almost made a happy dance in the middle of the class, knowing that I would maybe be able to see her now.

"Where are you going? We want to watch a movie in the common room before dinner." Quickly stopped me Cathy as we were all leaving the classroom.

What the fuck?! Is that your hand that I see on my arm?

"I can walk on my own you know." I almost snapped at her, tired of the contacts she had been trying to create all day.
With a quick apologize she withdrew her arm and acted as nothing happened.

"I think I'll just stay in my room, I'm kinda tired to be honest."

"Oh no are you kidding?" Exclaimed Jade like I would miss the biggest event of all time.

"Yeah.. I'm not really into it right now."
I just fucking wanted to see her let me alone.

Emily must have understood because she was the only one who didn't force me to go with them.
After a long and hard battle, they « allowed » me to go back to my room.

"Oh, and can you ask Miss Anderson if she wants to join?" Suddenly shouted Jade through the corridor, making me smirk uncontrollably.

After making sure nobody was around, I knocked on her door, smiling even more at her professional voice coming from behind, telling me she was coming.
The door quickly flew open, and there she was, a sudden grin on her face.

"Well hello Amanda." She -again- very professionally said, while glancing around us on the aim to make sure nobody was around.
After she did so, her face and tone quickly changed, even though she did her best to not show it.
"Come in." she whispered, opening the door wide for me.

With a smile as big as it could be, I entered, feeling kinda nervous now, for a reason I couldn't quite get.

After closing the door, a quick sigh left her lips as she turned towards me, taking me by surprise by giving me a peck on my lips.

"H-hi." I mumbled, not knowing where to look between her gorgeous eyes and those lustful lips.

I could die for this bright smile of hers.
She was just so... no don't go!
Without warning she walked past me to go and lean on the windowsill, showing me to join her.

I stopped a few inches away, not able to touch her without voluntarily spread a powerful fire into my soul. Just by being in the same room as her was making my body grow warmer.

"How was your day with the girls?" She kindly questioned, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Ugh I was strongly annoying. And Cathy was kinda annoying too."

Maybe... just maybe that wasn't the best thing to say according to the raised eyebrow she was now giving me.

"Cathy?"

"Yeah." I'm trembling, I'm trembling, I'm trembling, I'm trembl-

"What happened?"

"Nothing she was just... annoying. Anyway, how have you been? Lots of work?"
Was I really lying to her? Yeah, and I didn't like that. I could tell she wasn't liking it either.