Uh...hi?(REQUEST)

A/N:
Requests already?! Wow😳 ok here's one!
I loved the request but the oneshot wasn't that good in my opinion:p
I hope you enjoy non the less tho!

YOUR POV:

I laid myself on my bed as I went onto Funimation(as I'm writing this that's the only anime website I know that has it),I scrolled to find a new anime. I recently had finished BNHA season 4,and I don't really know when season 5 will come out.  I then came across one,the style was cute...like really cute. They had big eyes,the shading was dark and the 3 characters on the home screen of it were really pretty.

"Toilet Bound Hanako Kun?" I say aloud"what's it about?" I say selecting it and reading the summary. "Ooh,that's sound pretty interesting. We'll try it and if I don't like,then I don't like it." I selected the first episode and it opened to black silhouettes talking.

It seemed kinda boring to begin with just talking about some ghost named 'Hanako-san'. Then a girl with long blonde hair appeared on screen,my eyes widened as a smile came to my face. "You!" I start"I LOVE YOU ALREADY!" You know those anime characters you see and instantly love the minute they are on screen? Yea...

I watched her knock on the door and Hanako-san appeared and that's when the intro card played. "Holy sh*t! This intro is a bop!" I announce to nobody in particular and that's when it goes back to the episode.

I watched Yashiro tell Hanako about her crush(and he was kinda cute),their failed attempts and such. I clicked to see how much longer I had,I got saddened when I was close to done.

"I've got some n-not safe objects to!" Hanako starts to dig threw his pockets as books and other things fly threw the air. "Ah! Here you go!" Yashiro gives the boy a confused look"what is it?" Hanako smirks"a kokeshi doll. It's pretty sexy~." Yashiro grabbed it and tossed it out the window as Hanako screamed. Yashiro turns to see a bag on the floor. 'Is this Hanako-san's?' She picks it up and takes out a small coin"Hanako-san,what is this?" Hanako turns around"it's a match making thing." Yashiro's eyes widened.

My vision started to come in and out,black dots,no black dots. This went on for a while until it felt like I was spinning. Did I not drink enough today? I think to myself and that's when I felt my body shut down and I was out.

•••

"Wait! Yashiro! Give that back!" Hanako yells rushing over to the girl"why should I?!" She screams"you said they are a match making item!" That's when a scream was heard,the room went dead silent as Y/N fell. They both looked up,Hanako was taken back by this as Yashiro got scared and the coin flew into the air.

"AHHHHHHH!" Y/N screamed and that's when the coin went into her mouth and she swallowed it. She tumbled to the floor as Yashiro rushed over to the girl.

"Are you ok?!" Yashiro screams at the girl helping her sit up. Y/N groaned and looked up to see Yashiro and Hanako. Y/N's eyes widened"what...just happened?!" Y/N was truly scared and quickly for up"how did I get here?!" Yashiro looked over at Hanako"do you know?" The blonde asks gesturing to Hanako as he only shrugs. "I would say this is the work of a super natural,but I don't know any that can teleport people..."

Yashiro's eyes widened"ah! The coin!" She yells"I must've dropped it or something!" She turns to Hanako"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen!" Yashiro yells her eyes starting fill with tears.

"I-I-I think I might've swallowed it..."Y/N said embarrassed"YOU WHAT?!" Hanako yells rushing over to the girl"are you ok?! I'm sorry this is all my fault!" Hanako says in a blind panic"y-yea...I-I'm fine." Y/N says her heart rate still a little fast"Hanako,what did those do anyways?" Hanako shoves his hands into his pockets"well,they're mermaid scales. It's a match making item yes,but once 2 are taken(you and your S/O),a curse will happen. They will bound the two souls together."

I nod"cant Yashiro take one and-"Hanako shakes his head"not possible. That would mean you two are bonded then." I nod as Yashiro crosses her arms"this sucks..."I then felt the room spin again"Hanako,am I supposed to be feeling ...dizzy?" And that's when the room went black.

•••

"Hanako is she gonna be ok?!" I hear a female voice say"she should be. We almost didn't make it." Hanako says"what if she died?" My eyes opened"oh! She's awake. I put everything in there you'd like. I hope you like it Y/N." I looked around to see small houses,colored gravel on the ground and other colorful things. I looked in front of me to see I was FISH?!

"AH! WHAT THE HECK?!" I scream"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Hanako sets the container down onto the table"this is the curse." He tells me"can I become UN cursed?!" Hanako nods and picks up a scaled coin"if I take this,this means we are bound together." He says as I nod"that's fine! Let me go back to being human!" He laughs a little and flicks the coin up as it lands in his hand.

"Alright then! I'll have you pay me back with your body!" He smiles putting the coin in his mouth and swallowing. I then felt my vision get blurry again,but I didn't pass out.

I removed the container to see Hanako looking down on me. A smile on his face" from now on,our fates are sealed together."