Hanako-San,Hanako-San,Hanako-San(REQUEST)

A/N:
This took me 3 days to write and it's over 3k words. Plz enjoy!!

YOUR POV:

Hanako-San of the toilets,one of the school mysteries. Rumor has it that in order to summon her you have to knock on the third stall of the third story girls bathroom in the old school building. Apparently she is hard to summon,and if you're able to then you can wish anything you want,however it has a price. Or so I heard.

"Go on Y/N,knock on the door!" Yashiro ushers me as I shake my head. "I can't! W-What i-if sh-she's r-real?" I stutter out looking at my daikon best friend. "I'm not doing it...actually,no maybe she can get me with Minamoto senpai!" She sighs dreamily as she smiles determinedly at me"watch me summon her Y/N!" She confidently walks over to the stall door. When she brings her hand to her I see her start to shake.

"Ha-Hanako-san,Hanako-San,Hanako-San...are you there...?" The door then swings open to reveal nothing. Yashiro sighs in relief"thank the gods..."she mutters to herself"I'm here~!" A male voice echoes through the bathroom.

Yashiro and I began to shake with fear. "L-Let's g-go Yashiro..."I stutter out as she lets out a small scream. She quickly turns around and that's when I see a ghostly outline of a boy,it was hard to tell his features,all he was was a clear silhouette.

"No!" Yashiro crouches down to protect herself as the boy laughs. "Are you alright?" He asks next to Yashiro making her scream and run over to me. The boy turned to us,he was no longer a silhouette,slowly his features were coming in.

He had dark brown choppy hair,a hat rested on top of his head,pale skin,and a old school uniform. Lastly,two ghostly orbs rested by his sides.

"I'm seventh of the school mysteries." He floated on top of the opened stall toilet back"Hanako-San of the toilets-"his right hand reached up to his hat"nice to meet you two." He smile was childish like,yet charming and mature.

I realized that his eyes were a amber color and held excitement. "B-But shouldn't H-H-Hanako b-be a boy?" Yashiro nods"where's your bob hair cut?! And r-red jump skirt?!" He then gives us peace signs"that stuff is outdated. And I am a boy. Besides from gender,everything you've heard about me is true. I will grant a wish for whoever summons me,but with a price." My eyes widened"I-I thought this w-was a joke...! I-I didn't r-realize that th-this w-was going t-to be r-real."

"Well,don't you have a wish?" Hanako asks looking at Yashiro. "Are you sure you aren't a perverted ghost?" Hanako's smile dropped"ok,I'm done here." He sadly says floating away. "Ah! Y-Yashiro! Th-That was m-mean! I-I-I'm sorry H-Hanako! P-Please c-come back!"

He turns around with a smile,a pen and notebook in his hands as well. "Please tell me your name and wish then!" Yashiro smiles"my name is Yashiro Nene! I'm a high school student from class 1-A! I want a guy to fall in love with me!" Hanako nods and looks up from the notebook"and you?" He asks me"this is Y/N L/N,she doesn't talk much around people she barely knows." I nod in agreement. "Well it's nice to me you two. Anyways,what does your crush look like Yashiro?"

She pulls out her phone and begins to show him the pictures of Teru. "That's Minamoto senpai,he's a second year. He's hot,got good grades,and he's nice! He's our schools prince." Hanako hums for a moment"alright,I can grant your wish." Yashiro's eyes soon have hearts in them as she asks how the magic making works.

"Actually,here-"he then pulls out a book that reads 'Love Strategies:Hundred Ways'. I sweat drop as she shakes her head in disapproval"no." Hanako rolls his eyes and he sits on the windowsill. "Just remember,anytime you summon a ghost like me,there's always a price. This is the safest way for us to get to your wish. Trust me." His words intrigued me"w-what d-do you m-mean...?" I hum"well I mean,should you ever desire for powers beyond human understanding,a larger fee is needed." I nod in understanding. "But to be honest,I don't have any magic items or anything." Hanako then opens the book and begins to flip through it.