Period Pains(REQUEST)

A/N:
Originally the requests was from my ex and I was gonna do it cuz like the reason behind the oneshot would be funny now,but I changed it to this one:) cuz I'm not comfortable with that:)) so enjoy this oneshot that my ex didn't request:))

YOUR POV:

Period cramps. The literal devil. It's like satan decided to appear in your bedroom at night while you're asleep and he decided beat the sh*t out of you. Sometimes,mom's would be like:
"Oh,you're dying? Take the day off."
Then others(in my case):
"You're going to school. You'll be fine."

I currently stood outside in the cold during gym class. I hate gym class,however it was required and I hated that. "Alright,Y/N,Ai,Ena-go to the starting line." I was thankful my pain was slowly subsiding and it wasn't as painful as this morning. I watched Ai walk up to the teacher"I'm having really bad period pains. Can...Can I sit out...?" The teacher hummed thinking over the options but soon agreeing to it. "Go ahead. Misa! Get over here!" The teacher yells as Ai walks off and sits on the bleachers.

We all lined up at the start as the teacher came over and explained how it was going to play out. "Excuse me?" I ask looking at the teacher"yes?" She asks"I'm having really bad...uh...lady issues...so can I sit out?" She hummed to herself thinking over the options. My pain was subsiding but I was in no shape to run,I mean...I'm really just trying to get out of gym class and sit out and do nothing but I know if I start running I'm going to just fall over and die.

"No. You don't seem like your upset or anything. So you're running." She tells me"but-!" She glares at me and blows the whistle"GO! GO!"

Time skip(funfact: that actually happened to me)

I opened the door to Hanako's bathroom. To make it worse,I still have to clean up Hanako's bathroom. Maybe he'll give me the day off. "Y/N!" Hanako exclaims hugging me"I missed you!" I hug him back and he quickly let's go"I have a meeting to go to in a few minutes. So,I need to you to clean quickly!" He tells me as I set my bag down"I don't want to." I groan leaning against the wall and slowly sliding down the wall. "But you're my assistant...so you don't have a option."

I groan"Hanako..."I trail off feeling myself wanting to cry"you're so mean to me! I've been through so much today! A-And I just...I-I don't want to!" Hanako didn't say anything,clearly weirded out by my crying. "W-Why are you crying...?" He trails off"b-because I-I don't want to clean..."

"Ah...!" Through my glossy eyes,I noticed that he seemed a little frantic by my 'strange' behavior. "I-I...I guess you don't have to clean..."I wipe my eyes"r-really?" He nods"yea...maybe I can get Yashiro to if she stops by." I smile and tackle Hanako in a hug making his body go stiff. "Thank you! Thank you!" He doesn't move at all while I'm hugging him until I pull away.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks before blushing clearly embarrassed by his statement"n-not I-in a bad way or anything! Y-You just seem ex-extra sensitive..."

"I'm on my period." I tell him making his pink hue go to a red"I-I'm sorry I even asked! But-"he smirks"at least I know you're old enough to have kids~." I give him a confused look"was that meant to be sexual...?" He nods shyly"yes...b-but it clearly didn't work o-or anything..."

I let out a soft giggle and kissed his cheek. "You're adorable." Hanako blushes once more before pulling his hat down. "Oh right. My meeting." He says lifting his hat"I've gotta go love." He tells me"I'll leave one of my hakujoudai's here with y-"

"Nooooo!" I yell clinging onto him"don't leave me...I don't want to be alone..."I hear Hanako sigh"I guess...I guess I don't have to go...I'll just let Tsuchigomori yell at me for not coming to my own meeting." I let out a small squeal and clap my hands"yay! Thank you Hanako! I love youuuuu~!"

"On second thought,maybe I'll go." He teases"no! You're not leaving me." He nods"can you send one of your wisps? I mean,it'll be like you're there." He shrugs"I guess I could...but oh well. I'm not gonna worry about it." He shrugs"good."