The Other World(REQUEST)

A/N:
Ahhhh this was interesting to write ngl

YOUR POV:

My eyes fluttered open to see a girl looking down on me. Her bright brown eyes stared into mine. "Oh,you're finally awake." She says moving away from me,as I sit up. My eyes look around the place,I seemed to be in a treehouse. There were shelves filled with empty bottles,a lamp hanging from the ceiling,a pink rug and couch. "Where am I?" I asked"oh well you're at my house. I can make you some tea." She offers"ah...s-sure..."she smiles softly at me then walks into another room. The girl had long blond hair that faded into a sea green at the ends,it was nicely braided and flowed behind her. I stood up and then she walked into the room again"here." I take the drink"it's no poisonous,I wouldn't try and kill you or anyone for that matter." I looked at her clothes to see she was wearing a light pink dress that went down to her knees,white stockings and some black flats. "Thanks." I take a sip and my body was instantly warm and I was comfortable. "My name is Yashiro Nene. Sorry I forgot to tell you! And you?" I tell her my name"wow that's a pretty name!" She gawks before her eyes trail down to my legs"d*mn you have such slim legs!" She curses"WHY COULDN'T I HAVE SUCH SLIM LEGS?!"

I didn't know what to say so I kinda just stood there. "Where am I?" I asked"oh your at my home. I found you passed out on the-"that's when the door burst open behind me,scaring the sh*t out of me. "Yashiro-senpai!" It was a males voice,he goes over to the girl"is Hanako here?" He asks looking around"n-no. I-I haven't seen h-him today." She stutters out"hm...I really needed to find him to test out my new spell!" He complains"you almost killed him last time!" The boy then seems to notice my presence and turns around. His cheeks turn a pink hue as I get a good look at him. He had short blonde hair,bright blue eyes,and a earring hanging from one of his ears. He wore a dirty white shirt along with some blue jeans that were also dirty,behind him was a long black cape and he had a wand in his hand. "I am the-"He then moves his hand back towards his cape to me it flow behind him"great wizard Kou Minamoto!" I glance at Yashiro who was shaking her head"that's Kou,and that's Y/N." She says introducing us"Kou is a wizard in training." His eyes widen"senpai! I am not! Look!" He then points his wand at the wall"watch! I'm going to make that window freeze over!"

But instead,the wall was slowly burning down. "MY HOUSE!" She screams"ah!" She runs over to a shelf"wouldn't water work?!" I yell"no! Ordinary things like that don't work here!" She tells me"I think I got it!" She then goes over and grabs Kou before throwing a potion at the wall and window. Smoke goes through the air making us all cough,but once the smoke is away the once burning wall and window we're back to normal,like they had never been touched. "Woah!" I comment"that was so cool senpai!" Yashiro blushes a little. "So Kou is a wizard,what about you Yashiro?"

"Oh I just make potions...so you call me a witch I guess." I nod and she grabs her bag"you heading out senpai?" She nods"I've got to head into the village and get some new potion items. You two can come with me?" Kou nods and talks about how he must protect us. So of course,I tagged along.

We walked through the forest with Yashiro as our leader. "So,whose Hanako?" I asked"Kou mentioned him earlier." Yashiro then speaks up"Hanako is a ghost,a powerful ghost at that. He is a wish maker,if you're able to summon him you will get a wish,but it comes with a price." I shivered a little"he sounds scary." Kou then jumps in front of me"don't worry Y/N! I'll protect you!" He smiles"ah,thank you Kou."

"So then,how did you all meet Hanako?" I asked"I had accidentally summoned Hanako last year while I was making a potion. He offered me a wish and of course I accepted,however the price was I was to become his assistant. I'm sure we'll meet him up here at the village,he likes to cause trouble."

We had finally made it into the village. "Begone witch!" A passerby screams"nobody likes you!"

"Go die!"
"Go back to where you came from!"
"Don't look at the witch!"

"Yashiro..."I trail off"hey!" Kou screams at a woman"how would you like it if someone said that to you?! Huh?!" She crossed her arms and stormed off. "Sorry Y/N,Kou. I knew this would've happened." Kou shakes his head"it's fine senpai!" Yashiro smiles lightly at him"you're to nice Kou."

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this." I admit"it's fine. I feel like they mostly call me a witch because of my legs...MY STUPID FAT DAIKON LEGS!" She screams"can't you cast a spell or something?" She shakes her head and looks at me"don't you think I've tried?!" Then a scream is heard. "PERVERT! HELP!" Kou starts down the sidewalk to find what had happened. Yashiro and I follow close behind him.

"BACK OFF THE LADY YOU PERVERT!" I looked to see a lady and a boy,the boy seemed to lifting up her skirt. "Oh,hey kiddos." He greets with a smile"H-HANAKO! D-DROP H-HER!" He sighs and drops the hem of the dress,she then runs off. "I just wanted to see what kinds of panties she had. What's wrong with that?" The boy had short dark brown chops hair,amber eyes and pale skin. Two wisps rested above him,a red and blue one. He wore a black shirt that had red trimming,black pants and shoes,lastly a short black cape and old wizard hat. "Come on kid~." He purrs to Kou"I know you would want to do the same~!" Kou's cheeks turn a bright pink"I-I would n-not!" He then looks to me"who is this?"

"Hanako,that's Y/N. I found her passes outside my home." He hums and circles me"you're not from here,are you?" I shake my head"how could you tell?" He crosses his arms and floats up"I'm a ghost,a powerful one at that. I can sense when someone is powerful and not,or in your case,if they're from this world or not." I nodded"anyway,why are y'all here?" Hanako asks"I had to get some stuff for some potions." Yashiro explains"oh ok." Hanako looks to me"kid,go with Yashiro. I have a few things to ask Y/N." Kou nods and they go off together.

"So,do you know how you got here?" I shake my head"hm,well you're clearly not from this world. How about you stay with Yashiro and i?"He offers"wait,you stay with Yashiro?" He nods"of course,she's my assistant after all." I nod once more"stay with us and we'll figure out how to get you home,sound like a deal?" I nod and that's when I started to live with them.