Mama(REQUEST)

A/N:
Thank you soooo much for 1k!!!

3RD POV:

"Hanako-San!" Yashiro screams opening the bathroom door. "Hm?" Hanako hums looking at the girl. The girl seemed to be in a small panic"Yashiro?" Hanako asks"my things are missing! A-And everyone else's things are going missing as well!" Hanako nods"so they just misplaced their things?" Hanako crosses his arms"sounds like their own problem." He says a little annoyed"wha-hey! Stop being so rude!" Yashiro yells"I'm not lying! I was sitting in class,and when I got called on my books were missing off my table! A-Along with my broach! See?!" Hanako leans forward and nods"I see. I see." He says.

"People are saying that it's due the fairies." Yashiro informs. "The fairies?" Yashiro nods"hm..."Hanako hums to himself as he mutters a few words. "Yashiro,can you go investigate?" Hanako asks"hey!why me?! What if I die or something?!" Hanako shakes his head"you won't die. Plus you are my assistant. And I can always give you more work~." The girl salutes the ghost"never mind! I will get right on that sir!" She then rushes out the door.

YOUR POV:

I sat with my notebook in my hand drawing small Mokke's. It was something I did often. I loved to draw them,it's kinda funny. I then accidentally dropped my pencil. I sighed and reached for it. I never thought that my hobby would carry over to my afterlife. I twirled the pencil in my hand while I sucked on a lollipop in my mouth.

"Y/N!" I jumped and looked down to see Hanako. My eyes widened as I floated down to the floor. "Hanako? What are you doing here?" I hum placing my notebook on the floor along with the pencil"it's rare for you to visit me anymore." I said softly"after what happen." He only shakes his head"I'm not here to dwell on the past. Y/N,you are technically the mother to the Mokke's...right?" I nod and cross my arms"why?"

"Well,my assistant told me that things were going missing. They were blaming it on the fairies,I know sometimes the Mokke's are called that." I frowned"it's sad that my once innocent children are now tainted by the rumors." I softly look at the boy"what do you want me to do about them? I can't fix this...the rumors I mean." Hanako shakes his head"can you come with me?" I nod"where to?" Hanako grabs my hand as I felt my cheek heat up.

•••

There was a scream as Hanako quickly let go of my hand. "Y/N! CONTROL THEM!" I nod and rush out of the darkness. "My children please stop! You can't hurt this girl! Cuz if you do,I can always take you out~." I growl at the end as I walk over to the monster. I put my hand on it(them?) and a light purple radiated from it. Soon it was gone.

I looked over at Hanako and I'm guessing his assistant. I watch a few of my children fall from the sky,I quickly got to catch them and set them on the floor. "These guys are the Mokke's. Or rather,the fairies." The girl nods"they've been around since ancient times,creating mischief." My eyes narrow"how dare you call my children mischievous?!" I scream my anger boiling"w-who's she?" I sigh"I am Y/N,or rather the mother of the Mokke's. My children are actually quit peaceful and harmless!" I turn to my children"now,apologize."

"We are sorry! We didn't mean to hurt you!"

"Our stories got changed! We can't help it!"

"We had no choice!"

"Stories?" The girl hums"the rumors." Hanako says"a lot of supernaturals can't go against their rumors. If the supernatural decides to rebel,then they will disappear from the near shore." I watch my children rush over to give the girl some candy"disappear?" She hums as Hanako nods"can you change those rumors?" The girl gives a confused look and looks over at me"why can't Y/N do it? She's the mom of them after all."

I cross my arms and let out a sigh"I'm dead. I can't change it,a living person needs to change them for me. I'm sadly powerless against this." I bend down a pick up one of my small children.

"Please! We want to stay!"

"We're sorry about what we did before!"

I watch her grab a handful of them,I was taken back by this action. The Mokke's really only took a liking to me,so seeing them with someone else was a odd sight for me. "Sure!" She smiles"I'll change the rumors!"

"You're sure?" I glare at the ghost and this shut him up"I thank you. I never got your name though." She looks at me"oh! I'm Yashiro Nene." I smile softly"thank you Yashiro. What you are doing for me,for my family is something great. We will forever be in your debt." The girl blushes and shakes her head"i-it's not that big of a deal!"

I shake grab the girls hands"nonsense." I lean forward"I don't understand how you can put up with Hanako. He is quite annoying." I say pulling away"annoying?" She repeats as I nod and then stand up.

Hanako then walks out with Yashiro as I stay behind. I sigh and pick up a few of my children. "Come along now. We must head home."