Missing PT.2

A/N:
I'm still on hiatus but here's a chapter I meant to post before going on hiatus

HANAKO'S POV:

Numb. That's all I was now. It had been a day since I found out what happened to the girl. My heart was heavy for once in my life,this was like something I had never experienced. The door opened and I glanced over to see Yashiro with a grim look over her face. "What's wrong Yashiro?" I asked"why do you look so sad?" I hummed jumping off the window ledge"Y/N was killed last night..."my eyes widened as I flinched for a moment before putting my mask back up. "She did?" I asked"I mean,it was bound to happen eventually." I shrug"y-you a-aren't upset?" She stutters out"of course not! We all die eventually,some just sooner than others!" Yashiro seemed taken back by my words.

"But she was our friend...she was your friend!" I put my hands behind my back"she might have been but that doesn't mean anything to me." Yashiro seemed hurt,very hurt by my words. "Do you not care that she was killed?" She asks"of course I care! But not enough to cry over it." She scoffs"you are unbelievable!" She then turns on her heel and walks out of the bathroom. When the door slams shut,my smile drops into a frown. I fall to the floor and just stare at the door where Yashiro just was.

I hated that I lied to Yashiro like that. But it's over now.