"How'd you die?"(REQUEST)

A/N:
Ngl little confused on the request but I think I get the gist!

HANAKOS POV:

Yashiro complained about how that exorcist boy didn't like her. "Well I personally can't stand Teru." I admitted making the girl stop her cleaning and silently turning to me. "Come again?" I nod"I don't like him." I repeat"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING GHOST! HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE TERU MINAMOTO?! THE PRINCE OF THIS SCHOOL?! ANS HOPEFULLY SOON MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND!" I rolled my eyes and hopped onto the window ledge"that's your opinion." Yashiro huffs"fine. Then I don't like Y/N very much." My brows furrowed"Y/N? Who is that?" Yashiro just stares at me for a few seconds"Y/N? Ya know the 8th school mystery?" I shake my head"there's a 8th school mystery?"

I am genuinely confused and lost. I'm the ghost that keeps order between all ya supernatural's. How come I've never heard of this Y/N? Or rather number 8...

"Can you tell me about this Y/N?" Yashiro's eyes widen"you really have no idea who she is?! Wah! Hanako-Kun I'm disappointed." She exclaims"what? Why?" Yashiro crosses her arms"fine,I'll tell you. Y/N is the school mystery who haunts the garden. I accidentally met her when I went to the club a little late." Yashiro explains"I started to talk to her and she was very open for the most part. She told me how she died and that she liked you. Saying how you were her only friend. And ya'll only had each other."

Apparently this Y/N girls knows who I am. And we were friends in the past? But...how come I don't remember her?

"Thank you Yashiro." She nods"no problem...but you seem really confused still." I nod in response"I am...I'm just trying to figure out why I don't remember her." Yashiro then speaks up"maybe when you died and were rebirthed all your memories were lost?" I shrug"I guess..."I hop off the window ledge"alright Yashiro. You're done for the day." I saw her eyes widen and a smile came to her face"ah! Really?!" I nod"I'm gonna go check out Y/N." Yashiro thanks me and waves goodbye as she heads to probably meet up with Kou or something.

I made my way towards the garden. My mind was still trying to piece things together. I couldn't think of anyone named Y/N,that name doesn't even sound familiar.

I saw the garden outside but before I pushed open the door noticed that the exorcist was walking towards me. Did he go out there to exorcise the girl? Maybe I can dodge him... I started to make my way around the corner but I heard a voice. "Number 7-"I jumped and stopped walking. I turned to see Teru Minamoto(aka one of the people i hate) glaring at me. "Why are you here?" I crossed my arms"can't I go out and explore sometimes?" I hum"how do I know you aren't harming any of the students here?" I roll my eyes"you're avoiding my question." I growl as he smirks"and so are you. Now answer me before I exorcise you."

"But didn't Kou tell you not to? That I'm a good ghost~." I forced a smile"I understand that is what my brother wants. But,he isn't around is he?" He fire back"you have a point...hm...well I'm not harming anyone. I just got news of a new supernatural." I explain"I am simply coming to visit." Teru's eyes widened a little as he soon smirked"if you are talking about school mystery number 8-"he starts"don't worry-"he places a hand on his sword"I have already taken care of her."

My eyes widened"you exorcised a innocent girl?!" He crosses his arms"she wasn't innocent. Supernaturals aren't and can not be innocent. Now,if you excuse me-"he says"I must get to the student council room." He makes his way over to me"also,let's not tell Yashiro and Kou about this,alright?" He tells me before walking down the hall.

"That jerk..."I mutter to myself"ugh. He's so rude." I continue on with that I was going to do originally. I make my way outside to the garden. Nothing was out of the ordinary. But I found a heart shaped locket on the ground. I picked it up. It was gold and was rusting a little,I could barely make out the words written on it:

Forever

My brows furrowed"I better bring this back with me. This could be Yashiro's." I said placing it around my index finger. "But let's be honest,Yashiro doesn't have a lover." I laugh a little.

I made my way back towards my boundary. Though I had a bad feeling. I looked back at the necklace and shivered. "This isn't Yashiro..."I calmly said"maybe I can open it and see who it belong's to?" I entered the girls bathroom and hoped onto the window sill.

I took a deep breath and opened the locket. Inside we're almost faded pictures. On one side was a girl with H/L H/C,S/C(skin color)skin,E/C's. She was really pretty...I shook my head and looked on the other side to see me?!

"Wait what?" I did a double take and sure enough it was still me. "So this must've been Y/N..."the name felt extremely familiar now that I said again"Y/N...Y/N..."I repeated"Y/N L-L/N...Y/N L/N?!" I dropped the locket and put one hand over top of my mouth in shock.

Y/N L/N was one of my only friends(minus Tsuchigomori). She stood up to the bullies for me,that's how we got connected. "I-I didn't even realize sh-she-"I felt water drip down my cheeks. I rushed over to the mirror to see that I was crying.

"Why am I crying?"

The name Y/N L/N was familiar,extremely familiar. But the only memory I had was her standing up to one of my past bullies.

I looked over at the window to see the garden below. "How'd you die?"