The 2 L's-Liars & Lemons(REQUEST)

A/N:
Here's another request my dudes!

YOUR POV:

"Hanako!" I scream pushing open the bathroom door to see Hanako playing a card game with a few Mokke's. "Ok fine,you win this time..."he grumbles as he sets his cards down and turns around"heya love.What's up?" I felt my cheeks burn,Hanako recently had started to call me 'love'. It was still weird hearing that word signifying we are together. "Uh...w-well..."I trailed off playing with the hem of my school uniform dress. "I-I w-was w-wondering...d-do y-you wanna-"I tried to finish"go on a date with you? Heh. As intriguing as that sounds,I think I am ok." He says patting my head"better luck next time~." I swat his hand away as he laughs a little"n-no! Not that! I-I was wondering if you wanted to help bake c-cookies..."

Silence.

"H-Hanako?" I reach my hand out to him to give him a little shake,but he quickly grabs my hand. "So,this is a date~?" He smirks looking at me"no it's not!" I pull my hand away and cross my arms"geez,if you don't want to then I'll ask Mitsuba." I grumble as I walk towards the door but I feel a hand on my shoulder"I was kidding love. Of course I'll help you~. Plus,I don't want you to get hurt by that boy." Hanako explains"uh-huh...suuure that's the reason." I roll my eyes as I open the door"now let's get going to the cooking club room."

Small time skip

"Alright,so-"I wrap the apron around my waist"we are making lemon cookies." I present"ew,who likes cookies? And LEMON to be exact!" He exclaims as I turn to him"well some people like them,alright? So shush! Anyways,you can grab a apron if you want,though I doubt you'd need it." He nods"thanks for the offer,but I am fine." I nod"ok so,here it says I need butter,salt,sugar,lemon zest and a whole lotta other things." I look up from my phone"you wanna get the butter,salt and other small ingredients?" He nods"sure."

I grabbed a bowl from one of the cabinets along with a spoon. "Here!" He says setting the ingredients down"thanks." He nods and hops onto the table"so,who are these for?" He asks"oh the cookies? Their for Yashiro and Kou." I said"why them? What did they do?" He asks as I preheat the oven"well they are really good friends and just people in general. Can't I just do something nice for my friends?" He shrugs"I suppose...but why lemon?" I roll my eyes"because lemon is the best." He shakes his head.

This small war went on for a while. I rolled the dough in my hands"oooooh! Do you think we can make donuts one day?!" Hanako suggests"yes sure." I agree as I see his brown eyes have stars in them,along with a smile on his face. "Ahh! Yes!" I giggled"you're the best love!" I nod and set the circular dough on the cooking tray.

Hanako and I talked about how my school day went,for once he didn't follow me around. He said that he was busy most of the day. "And you being busy was playing with the Mokke's?" I question"HEY!" He shouts"I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT WE WERE PLAYING A VERY IMPORTANT GAME OF CARDS! LIFE OR DEATH EVEN!" I shut the over door and set a timer on my phone. "But you are both dead. So it was really death or death?" He sticks his tongue out at me and hops back onto the counter. "Sure I guess..."

Time skip

"Alright,tell me what you think!" I say with my hands on my hips as Hanako takes a cookie"ew,lemon." I glare at him"I-I mean...mmm lemon!" I nod with a smile as he takes a bite. He twitched for a second before devouring the whole cookie. "Woah! These are amazing!" He exclaims putting his hand over the cookies"AH! HEY!" I scream slapping his hand away from them"no more! Kou and Yashiro won't have any then! Wait,I thought you said you didn't like lemon cookies~?" I smirk"I don't. They are nasty." He fires back"but you want another one? Heh,then explain."

He crosses his arms"donuts are still better,and I'd like you to make me some." He simply says"now I'd you excuse me,I have some errands to run!"