Kitty(REQUEST)

3RD POV:

"Hanako-kun!" Yashiro yells running in"I got exciting news about my love life!" But there was no answer"Hanako-kun?" She hums. "Where is he?" She asks aloud"maybe he left a note?" She starts to search for a paper or something he could've left a note on. Yet nothing we found. Yashiro huffs and that's when the bathroom door bursts open scaring Yashiro. "AH!" She screams,but she soon see's who it is. A hand rests on her heart"geez,don't scare me like that Kou!" Yashiro squeals,Kou quickly apologies.

"I-It's ok. Just...don't do that so loud next time." Kou nods"again sorry...anyways,I was wonder-hey where's Hanako?" Yashiro shrugs"I don't know. I haven't seen him at all today. Usually his wisps follow me around but not today,and plus I just came here a few minutes ago and he was gone." Kou nods"was there no note?" She shakes her head"nothing. It's like he disappeared or something..."she trails off"you don't think he's hurting anyone,right?" Kou suggests"I doubt it. Hanako-kun hasn't hurt any body yet." She says.

"We should go and search for him!" Kou exclaims"oh! Yea! That sounds fun!" She says with a smile making the young exorcist blush. "S-So,k-know where he'd be?" Yashiro shakes her head"no idea. But before we go,what did you want to ask?" Kou shakes his head"it's not important right now senpai." Yashiro nods in defeat"oh! Maybe he's on the roof?" Yashiro exclaims"why would he be up there?" Kou asks"sometimes he goes up there. I don't know,but I'm guessing it's to think."

YOUR POV:

The wind calmly blew"what if Tsukasa comes after me next like Mitsuba?" I ask. I was truly scared of Tsukasa,I've never met him in person but I know what happened to Mitsuba. The pink haired boy was one of my friends after all...

Hanako sighs"I highly doubt he would. Nobody knows of your rumor,so he won't come after you if nobody knows you." He says"but still...what if h-"

"HANAKO-KUN!" I jump and turn to see a girl with long blonde hair that fades into a light blue. I then noticed her ankles...they were...interesting. Next to her was a tall blonde haired boy,who held a staff. "Y-Yashiro! Kou! What are you both doing up here?" Hanako asks standing up"well,you weren't in the bathroom. So we decided to look for you!" The girl explains"hey,who is that?" The boy hums pointing to me"oh,Y/N you want to introduce yourself?" Hanako hums turning to me.

My eyes widened as my body started to shake with fear. I hid behind Hanako and buried my head into his back,shaking my head. "Aw. Come on Y/N,their not going to hate you or anything." Hanako says"t-their m-mortal though." I point out as he nods turning around to me"they are. But the girl is my assistant so you can trust her. And the boy is just a friend." I peak around to the boy"what's up w-with the staff?" Hanako nods"right. He's an exorcist." My shaking soon returned"he's g-gonna kill u-us!" I yell slightly as Hanako shakes his head"he won't. And if did,I'd kill him before he killed you." He reassures me"besides,he told me he would hurt us. Plus,if it makes you feel better-"he starts"I put a seal on it."

I nod"I-I guess that's b-better." Hanako smiles softly and starts to pat my head. "H-Hanako~." I purr(not in that way nasty!)leaning into his hand"you think you can do this once?" I nod and removes his hand"what do I g-get I return?" He puts a finger on his chin"hm..."he hums thinking"how about more head pats?" I nod quickly.

I was like a cat. I loved affection.

"Sorry that took so long. She has really bad anxiety." The girl nods with a smile"it's ok." I take a deep breath"m-my n-name is Y/N,I-I'm s-school mystery n-number z-zero." The girl's eyes widened"THERE'S MORE?!" I flinched and quickly went his behind Hanako but he only patted my head making me calm down.

"Ah! sorry for reacting like that." The girl apologizes"my name is Yashiro Nene,I am from the high school division." She says gesturing to the boy"my name is Kou Minamoto,I am an exorcist in training! I'm from the middle school division!" I flinched again"I told you Y/N,Kou won't hurt you. And if he did try and hurt me or you,he'd be dead." I nod"I'm sorry for over re-reacting." I say softly to Kou and Yashiro.

"No it's ok." Yashiro says again"it's totally fine. I'm not mad or anything!" Then Kou speaks up"you remind me of an old friend." He hums"you both are extremely shy." I nod"anyways,what's up kiddo's?" Hanako asks stilling patting my head"why are you up here?" Kou asks as Yashiro nods in agreement"well,it's been a while since I've seen Y/N. So I thought we could catch up!" He smiles.