Cuts and Bruises(REQUEST)

A/N:
I slightly changed the request but uh...STREAM SAME GRAVES BY THE GHOST CLUB>:((

YOUR POV:

"Y/N! You made it!" Yashiro exclaims hugging me"hey." I say hugging her back as she lets go. "I'm surprised you could come seeing as you're always busy." I nod"same. I'm kinda surprised you wanted to go skating,I thought you would wanna go shopping or something." She opens the door and we walk inside"as fun as that sounded,I realized I had no money." I roll my eyes"wait then why are we here? You know you have to pay to get in." She freezes and turns to me"r-really?" I nod as she nervously laughs"whoops...c-could you pay?" I sigh"yea..."I said stepping in front of her as I go up to the desk"you owe me though!" She nods"of course."

"How many are in your party?" The girl asks"2." I said"do you each have skates?" I shake my head"alright,once you enter head to the left and you'll the skates area. Tell them your size and such and they'll give you you're skates." I paid and we headed in to be greeted with loud 80's music. "What's up with the music?" Yashiro asks"it's like...weird." I rolled my eyes"this is called the 80's hon. That era has a lot of good music." I said as she nods and we go over to the skates area.

"Can I get a pair of skates?" Yashiro asks the man"Yea,size?" Yashiro told the man her size and soon I got mine behind her. "Have you ever been skating before Yashiro?" I hum"oh n-no I haven't." She shyly says"it's unlike you to suggest something like this." She starts to play with her fingers as I sit on a chair in the room"well,A-Aoi told me that this place was really c-cool." She stutters"Aoi? That seems unlike her to go to such a place." Yashiro nervously giggles"I-I'm going to go request a song. Want me to request one for you?" I shake my head"it's fine,actually see if they can play 100 gecs." I said as she nods and runs off.

I tied my skates and stood up with a slight wobble. "Woah...!" I waved my arms a little to keep my balance"ok,that's done." I grabbed my bag and shoved it into a locker and took the key and shoved it into my pocket.

I skated over to the rink and stepped on,I grabbed the wall to balance myself. I glanced around to see if Yashiro came back,but she wasn't back.

She better have not bailed on me!

I shook my head and started to skate around the rink a little. Kids flew by screaming and laughing at each other,adults kept to themselves and teens did as well or showed off their tricks.

"Y/N!" I turned to see Amane?!

My eyes widened as I slammed into the wall and fell. My a** hit the hard floor"ahhh...! F*ck!" I cussed in pain"Y/N! Are you ok?!" I looked to see Amane,his hand reached out to me.

NO WONDER YASHIRO SUGGESTED TO COME HERE!

"A-Amane! W-What are you doing h-here?!" I stuttered my cheeks burning"I work here silly. It's a part time job." I nod and take his hand he pulls me up. "So,is Yashiro here?" He asks"h-how'd you know?!" I exclaim"well I just figured. You two are very close and seem to always be together." I nod shyly and Amane pulls his hand away leaving me slightly sad.

"Oh Y/N,that looks bad...!" I gave him a confused look before he crouch's down"HUH?!" I hum"you're knees are bloody." I looked down to see blood trailing down them"oh. I didn't even notice." Amane stands up"come on,I'll get you cleaned up." He says taking my hand once again and leading me to the back room.

"Hop onto the table if you want. I can get you a chair,I was just-"I shake my head and hop onto the table,slightly slipping. "Be careful!" I nod and he returns with a first aid kit. "It looks pretty nasty. But nothing serious." He states as he pulls out rubbing alcohol,a cotton ball and a gauze.

"So,how long have you been working here?" I question.

"Oh,about a month." He states.

"Is it fun?" I ask.

"Depends. Sometimes it's fun but then sometimes it's annoying." He answers.

"Yea,I can see why..."I trail off.

I felt a burn sensation in one of my knees"ah!" I let out"Y/N,calm down. It's just some alcohol." The dark brown hair boy states"it burns though!" I complain"I can solve that issue~." He purrs,confidence laced in his voice"oh? And how are-"I then felt a pair of lips on mine,I quickly melted into the kiss.

He pulled away not a second later. "See?!" He smiles"I can fix anything with that!" I cross my arms"do you treat all your guest like this Mr.Yugi?" I saw his cheeks turn a light pink"n-no!" I let out a soft giggle"what a naughty boy!" He slaps my arms slightly"you want me to pour more alcohol onto the cut?" He threatens"no..."

"Then I suggest you stay quiet."

"Yes sir..."

I was fixed and back to how I was in less then 10 minutes. But by the end,Amane joined me on the table. We chatted about school and other things that came to mind. "Hey Y/N?" I hum"I really like you." I felt my cheeks burn"R-REALLY?!" He nods and hops off the table"yea-"he goes over to the door and glances back at me"why do you think I kissed you~?" I let out a small squeak of embarrassment as Amane turned to the door"see ya Monday hottie." Amane then walked out,the door slamming behind him.