The Healer PT.2

A/N:
ok but pt1 was actually really good wtf

YOUR POV:

My body shook as I fell to the floor,my eyes staring at the ghost boy in front of me. "Why are you..."I trailed off in disbelief. "I'm sorry." He suddenly says"I know that I promised you that it wouldn't happen." He takes off his hat and holds it over his chest"but I did it anyways...I broke our promise." I felt my eyes watering as I blinked and felt the warm liquid fall from my eyes and down my cheeks.

:flashback:

"Amane,you can't keep injuring yourself." I sigh as I bandage him up"I'm sorry Y/N." He apologizes"I know that life gets tough sometimes,but you can't always just result in self harming." He looks away from me"it only happened 3 times." He mutters"that's to many times..."I sigh and shut the medical box. "Just...just promise me you won't commit suicide." I say holding out my pinky,he turns and locks them together"I promise."

:flashback end:

"Why..."I say,but it was almost non existent. "It's a long story..."he trails off,setting his hat back onto his head. "Pl-please tell me..."he nods"I think we should head some where more private though." He stretches his hand out to me,I hesitantly take him up on his offer. He takes us to the rooftop,where the sun was setting for the day. The sky was nice orange and pink shade,it was very calming and pleasing to looks at. "After you died,it was very hard on me. I-I won't go into details,but one day,Tsukasa snapped and started to beat me more often and got more violent. I finally had had enough and killed him. At first I felt nothing,I was numb. But then the reality set in that I had killed him. And that's when I killed myself. I couldn't handle the guilt." He explains with a slight frown.

His amber eyes look to me"again,I'm sorry..."I wipe my eyes and shake my head. "It's alright...I-I was just hoping you wouldn't ever do it." It went silent between us before I spoke up once more"do you ever regret what you did?" He shrugs"sometimes." He looks to sky before leaning back and falling onto the rooftops floor. "When I'm depressed I do. Cuz I ask myself: 'why did I betray you?' And continue down that for a while. But then other times,I'm glad I did so. But right now,I'm glad I did so because I was able to see you again,Y/N."

He wore a closed eye smile on his face,I felt my cheeks burn as I quickly looked away. "No monster like Tsukasa deserved to live." He says"I'm glad he's dead." The wind softly blows"did you have any run ins with him?" I quietly ask"a few months ago I did. It's a long story..."he trails off,clearly uncomfortable about the topic. "Oh...ok...that Yashiro girl seems nice."

"That's my assistant. She's really kind and sweet,though she's got really fat ankles." My eyes widened as I looked back to Amane"Amane!" I scream at the boy who was now sitting up. "Have you seen them?!" He then makes a large circle with his hands"their like this big!" I turn my whole body to him"you cannot just be mean to her! She's so nice!" He shrugs"everyone knows she's insecure about it,that's why she can't get with anyone." He states"if she's insecure why bring it up?!" He smirks"because I can." I cross my arms"you'd be such a bad boyfriend."

"No I wouldn't!" He stands up"I'd be the bestest!" He claims"that's not even a word!" He rolls his eyes"ok,so how would you be the best?" I hum"uh..."he hums thinking it over. "Exactly. I rest my case." I snicker"shut up! I'm thinking!" He hums aloud for a few seconds"I know!" He then walks over to me and pulls me into a hug. "Lots of hugs." He says"and cuddles." His voice was soft and child like,almost like when someone is in between the real world and dream world. "And then kisses." He then pecks my cheek leaving me to blush. "I've always wanted to do that." He suddenly says pulling away.

"Ah! You're blushing! You're so cute Y/N!" He teases. It seems like over the course of him being dead,he's become more confident and a pervert(according to Kou). If Amane did this-actually he wouldn't have. "S-Stop..."i stutter out"sh-shouldn't you b-be doing th-that to Yashiro?" He shakes his head"I don't like her like that. Though it's obvious she likes me more than just a friend. I'd like to keep our relationship strictly chaotic best friends." He tells me"oh I see." He nods and puts his hands behind his back"I'm glad your back Y/N,I'm ready to start this new chapter of my life with you...again that is."