A Day To RememberPT2

A/N:
Wow look at me finally getting around to part two of stories:) anywayyyyy,go read part one if you have not,thank you^^

3rd POV:

Hanako was lying to Yashiro. 'She's happy now'? If anything,she probably felt so bad. Hanako silently cussed himself out for what he had done. All of it was his fault.

It was his fault that she liked him.

It was his fault that Yashiro liked him.

It was his fault that he fell for Yashiro.

It was his fault he kissed Yashiro.

It was his fault that Y/N died.

Everything was always going to be his fault.

Hanako sat quietly on the rooftop staring at the night sky. It was currently midnight on Tuesday,it wasn't to cold nor to hot. Probably just enough wind for a sweater or hoodie. He hated this guilt. Last time he felt this guilty was after he had killed his brother,Tsukasa. The guilt was practically eating him alive. He hated that he told Yashiro she was happy. He knew she wasn't.

"Ah..."he leaned back and let his body hit the cold rooftop. "I'm so stupid." He said to himself"if only I had known." Usually Hanako was great at reading the atmosphere as well as people,but he guessed that she purposely hid her feelings. "Did she hide them to stop loving me?" He asked aloud. "If she did that wouldn't have made her crush go away." He let out a sigh and shut his eyes while resting his left arm on top of them. "Stupid...stupid..."he continued to say.

"Tsuchigomori must've known. He knows everything about everyone." Hanako removed his arms and sat up once more. Y/N would always come help clean the bathroom with Yashiro and Kou. She always seemed happy. But I guess even the happiest people can hurt. Hanako should know that feeling.

A cold substance hit his hands that were currently resting in his lap. "H-Huh?" He hummed as he reached his hands towards his eyes. Hanako was crying,it was the first time in a while as well. "Why am I crying?" He asked wiping the tears away. "There's nothing I can do about her death. She's gone." He thought that if he told himself that,he'd stop weeping over her death,but yet,that wasn't the case.

The tears continued.

It was a silent cry more the less. Hanako couldn't understand why he was crying so hard. Was it because they were good friends? That had to be the answer. Hanako wouldn't be crying over her death any other way. Deep down Hanako wondered if he liked Y/N yet convinced himself that he liked Yashiro. He shook his head at that thought,he knew that wasn't the case. Hanako stood up and made his way towards the library. It wouldn't hurt him or Tsuchigomori if he got her book,right?

Hanako scanned the boundaries black books for a certain(now) deceased girl. He finally found it and pulled it out. He looked around for signs of his past teacher,thankfully,he was no where to be seen. Hanako quickly went to the roof and sat down where he was not to long ago.

He opened the book and saw the table of contents.

Y/N L/N
*date of birth-date of death*
Table of contents
CHILDHOOD|Pg.xxx-xxx
JUNIOR HIGH|Pg.xxx-xxx
HIGH SCHOOL|Pg.xxx-xxx

Hanako quickly flipped to the high school era. His amber hues scanned the pages quickly looking for when he was introduced to the two girls. After about 5 minutes of looking,he had stumbled upon it.

XX/XX
Y/N and Yashiro Nene meet Hanako-San of toilets and find out she is a boy

XX/XX
Y/N,Yashiro Nene,Kou Minamoto and Hanako-kun all visit school mystery no.two

XX/XX
Y/N finds out that Kou Minamoto likes Yashiro Nene

XX/XX
Y/N admits that she likes Hanako-kun

His eyes widened,she had liked him a few weeks before she found out Tsuchigomori was a supernatural. All this time though feelings were being bottled up inside of her. No wonder she got hanahaki disease. Despite Hanako now knowing the truth,he was still upset and hated himself over this fact. He shut the book and set it on the floor in front of him.

The book practically taunted him. It was a reminder for what he had done to a girl who had so much ahead of her in life. Hanako wished that he could back in time,he wishes that Kako tolerated him so he could go back and change the time. But he knew that he disliked him.

All of this was Hanako's fault.