Life & Death(REQUEST)

A/N:
Longest oneshot I've ever written(+2000 words),also Mistuba is probably a little out of character. Sorry about that!

YOUR POV:

Death was something some people feared and others didn't. You're born and then you die. That's the cycle. You can't escape death. Most of the time,you never know when you're time is up,when the clock stops ticking. Though,some people know when their time is up. But not me,I died but I don't remember how.

I stood outside Kamome high school,the school I once went to towered over me. People talked all around me,they talked about their weekend(s),upcoming exams and just stories to their friends. People ignored me and acted like I wasn't there,which makes sense I'm dead after all.

I sighed and looked around at everyone coming in,this isn't what I remember life being like. When did people become anti-social? I shrugged and then saw a girl with long blonde hair that faded into a teal color,she the school uniform(or updated uniform I guess),a skull broach rested on her chest and lastly she had fat daikon legs. She kept looking down and then back up,I floated over to her and leaned over her slightly.

I noticed she was typing something to a girl named Aoi Akane. I read a little of their conversations,nothing to special or out of the ordinary. The girl paused and turned around,I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment she then shook her head and continued into the school.

"Can she see me?" I hum as I follow her inside,she put her phone in her bag and slipped off her outside shoes and put on her indoor shoes. She shut the locker and headed to her classroom,I watched her slide open the classroom door and walk in. "Class 1-A..."I muttered as I floated threw the door. I shivered a little and saw her hanging her back on the side of her desk. She pulled out her phone and began typing on it once more.

Not to long the door busted open again,I looked over to see a girl with purple hair that went up in circles at the back. Much like the daikon girl,she wore the same uniform but minus the broach. "Nene-Chan." The girl said walking over to the daikon girl"ah,Aoi!" The girl said fumbling with her phone as set it down onto the desk. "H-How was your weekend?" She stutters"it was quite nice,besides Akane bothering me every 5 seconds." Nene nods"how about you Nene?" The girl began to play with her hair"oh it was calming,nothing really happened." She admits"I see I see. Oh that reminds me Nene!" The daikon girl looks at the purple haired girl"what's up?"

"Do you like spooky stories?" The girl asks"hm...I guess so." Nene answers"then let me tell you this one~." She trails off"they say that on the 3rd floor,3rd stall of the girls bathroom at the old building lies Hanako-San. Apparently,Hanako-San will grant a wish if you are able to summon her,however,she will take something you hold dear to you." Nene's eyes widened a little"how do you summon her?" "Well,knock on the 3rd stall door three times,and then say: Hanako-San,Hanako-San,Hanako-San,are you there?"

My eyes widened"maybe this Hanako character can help me gain my back memories!" I quickly hurried to the old school building,how come I've never heard of this tale?

The girls bathroom door came into view,I went through the door. "Third stall...third stall..."I muttered as I approached it"alright here we go." I said with a determined voice as I knocked three times"Hanako-San,Hanako-San,Hanako-San...are you there?" No answer until I heard a voice behind me"I'm herrre~"he male's voice purred in my ear making me jump"don't scare me like that!" I screeched as he let out a giggle and floated above me so that his face was in front of mine. "Wait,you're a ghost?" He hums as I nod"yea I am. I could be asking you why you are a boy." I said as he nods"fair point."

He then floats over to the window ledge and sits down. "So,who are you?" He asks"oh,I'm..."I got quiet"actually I can't remember my name...that's odd..."I trail off. My mind was going crazy trying to figure out my name then I felt a hand on my shoulder"I'll call you F/N(fake name)for now. You can call me Hanako-Kun or Hanako." He states as I nod"so whyd you come and visit me F/N?"