Shy Greetings(REQUEST)

A/N:
Woah posting 2 days in a row?!

YOUR POV:

"H-H-Hanako,I-I d-don't know a-about this...!" I shyly exclaim trying to get out of Hanako's grasp. "Oh come on love,it's not that big of a deal~. It's just Yashiro and Kou." Today was the day I was finally going to meet Hanako's assistant and his exorcist friend. "I-I-I can't!" I yell pulling my hand roughly out of his grasp"why not?" The dark brown haired boy huffs"b-because they might n-not like me,or your exorcist friend could flip his sw-switch or worse that Yashiro girl could totally make a move on you!" By now anger was going threw me but I soon felt someone grab my hands"Y/N,non of those things will happen. I promise." He states"a-are you sure?" He nods and smiles"besides if they didn't like you or tried anything,I'd kill them on the spot!" He smiles,his holding a murderous look.

"P-Please dont k-kill them..." Hanako let's out a small laugh"I wouldn't anyways. But since you told me to,I really can't now..." he trails off"shush." As Hanako's familiar smile returns"now let's go Y/N,school is almost over." We made our way over to Hanako's boundary.

Not less than a minute later the door busted open making me let out a small screech and hide behind Hanako. "HANAKO-KUN!" A girl voice rang threw my ears"PLEASE ALLOW ME THE DAY OFF!" She begged"nope!" Hanako answers"you're my assistant,therefore you will do as I say." He says"now-"I felt a hand grab my hand"where is the other kid?" The girl then speaks up"Kou? He's probably on his way over here." Hanako nods"alright,I guess we'll wait." My anxiety then slowly went away.

Now's my time to sneak out!

I tried to slip out of Hanako grasp,but his hand tightened around mine. "Ah!" I let out a squeak"don't go...please..."Hanako muttered"hm? Did you say something Hanako-Kun?" Hanako then shook his head"nope,you're probably hearing things again."

"Wah-?! Again?! What do y-"

"HANAKO! SENPAI!" A loud boy's voice rang threw the room"oh heya kid." Hanako greets"ah! Kou! Hanako-Kun is being mean! He won't let me have the day off!" She whined"I mean not to be rude senpai,but you ARE his assistant..."the boy(who I'm guessing is Kou)trails off"I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO! Plus,I have to be helping Aoi out with the garden..."Hanako then sighs"fine. You have the day off." The girl let out a soft squeal"thank you so-"Hanako then spoke up"however you owe me." The girl stays quiet"good. Oh right,before you two leave. There's someone I'd like you to meet."

And there goes my anxiety right back up into the roof!

"Oh? Who is it Hanako-Kun?" The girls hums.

"Another supernatural?" The boy asks.

"Come out from behind me Y/N. They aren't going to hurt you." Hanako says calmly"I-I-I-I c-cant!" I heard Hanako let out a sigh"don't make me force you to." I could feel the murderous vibe coming off of him as I let out a nervous giggle"I-I was j-joking..."I then quietly stepped beside Hanako.

I quickly looked at them and quickly turned to Hanako. The girl had long light blonde hair that faded into a blue green at the ends,and she had daikon legs,lastly she wore the school uniform. The other boy was taller(but not by much),he had blonde hair and wore a different uniform. "Alright! S-See ya H-Ha-"Hanako then grabbed both of hands.

"So this is Y/N,shes my girlfriend. Oh right Y/N,that is Kou and that is Yashiro." He says gesturing to the two"wait hang on..."Kou starts"HANAKO-KUN YOURE DATING SOMEONE?!" Yashiro screams as I jump slightly and glance at the girl"Yashiro keep it down. You're scaring her." Hanako says gesturing to me as the girl falls to the floor"H-H-Hanako-kun is d-dating...before me..."she seemed to be in disbelief and shock. The boy then spoke up"I've never heard of Y/N,is she a school mystery?"

"Why does it matter kid?" Hanako asks"because i need to protect this school!" Kou announces"well to answer you-actually how about you say it Y/N?" My eyes widened"I-I can't." I simply say"come on..."Hanako pulls me close making me blush brightly"for me~?" I felt myself becoming weak"f-fine..."Hanako pats my head in a 'thank you' way as I turn to the two,my eyes on the floor.

"I-I'm a-actually n-not a school m-mystery o-or anything. I-I'm j-just a wa-wandering sprit..."I trail off. "I see I see..."Yashiro then speaks up"I'm sorry about before." She then smiles and walks over to us,this made me jump and move behind Hanako a little. She then stuck her hand out"my name is Yashiro Nene,it's nice to meet you Y/N. I hope we can become friends." I shakily went for her hand"y-yea..."I mutter quickly pulling away not a second later.

"Oh that reminds me,why did you never tell us about her?!" Yashiro exclaims as Hanako rubs the back of his neck"whoops,sorry thought I did." He admits sticking his tongue out in the end"not to sound nosy or anything,but how did you two even meet?" Kou asks"ah! Story time!" Yashiro exclaims"please tell us everything!"

"Don't you have to do that thing for your friend?" Hanako hums as Yashiro shrugs"this is more important!" Hanako rolls his eyes as he sighs"fine. We'll answer your questions if that's ok with Y/N." I nod shyly"ok,then let's get this story time but also a q & a started!"