Procrastination(REQUEST)

A/N:
This oneshot is really bad,I admit to it

YOUR POV:

Being Hanako's assistant was hard...really hard...for someone who has procrastination. Actually,in general,being someone with really bad procrastination was hard.

Hanako often yells at me times about my procrastination:

"Y/N,you have to clean the toilets~!"

"Ok...in a little...let me finish this math problem."

"But your on your phone...?"

"Yea...it's on my phone,give me like...30 minutes."

•••

"Y/N,you are you done yet?"

"Nope."

"It's been an hour!"

"I am aware...I will in like...a few minutes."

That's just to name a time this happened. "Y/N,you said you'd clean today." Hanako says making me look up from my phone"I did?" He nods"and as my assistant,I order you to clean!" I sigh and lay my phone onto my bag"I don't want to though...I'll do it tomorrow-promise." Hanako then grabs my hands making me blush.

"But I love you...so won't you be a good girl and clean for me?" My eyes widened at his comment"HANAKO!" I scream pushing him away from me.

"What a naughty girl to shove her boyfriend like that...mm...ok then-!" He then stands up and walks over to the door,his hand is placed on the knob and he opens it. "So then,sweetheart,meet your replacement!" I looked to see,YASHIRO?!

"Y-Yashiro! W-What a surprise!" I stutter out as the girl kindly waves to me"Hanako-kun told me that you didn't want to do your work anymore,so I'm here to do it for you." She explains"wow,that was kind of you Yashiro." She then frowns"y-yea...so k-kind..." despite what Yashiro said,she didn't seem to happy about this new arrangement.

"Alrighty!" Hanako claps his hands together"time to get working Yashiro!" Hanako then shoves a mop and bucket into the girls hands,she stumbles back a little due to the force. "You'll get started by cleaning the toilets." He tells her"on second thought...is it to late to get Kou to exorcise you?" Hanako's eyes widen a little before he smirks"that kid couldn't exorcise me if he wanted to."

She sighs and nods sadly before filling the bucket up with cleaning supplies. "And while Yashiro is doing that..."he trails off turning to me"let's continue with what we were doing Y/N~." I felt my cheeks burn a little by his suggestive comment.

He then wraps his arms around with me while he lays his head on my shoulder. I jump due to the sudden interaction,i feel my cheeks burn as I try and push him away from me. "Let go of me you stupid ghost! I don't like you!" I scream"oh...? But then,why are you dating me? I-I thought you l-liked me..."

Hearing his voice break a little made me come back to reality. "H-Hanako,I-I do like you but-"he then kisses my cheek making me die inside even more than before. "My dear just confessed her undying love to me!"

I look to Yashiro with a pleading look,she didn't seem to notice until Hanako spoke up. "Oh Yashiro~!" The girl looks over to us"don't we look like a great couple?" Yashiro's cheeks turn a light pink"y-yes...!" She exclaims as she sets the mop down"I wish I was you Y/N! You have a boyfriend!" She cries"nobody wishes to date me cuz of my legs!"

"Yashiro your legs are-"

"I have daikon legs! Daikon legs! Who would want someone with daikon legs?!"

"Yashiro I bet there's-"

"You have a boyfriend! So keep quiet!"

"She is right though Yashiro...you are pretty..."Yashiro's eyes widen with stars"r-really?! So you don't think I have fat legs?!" Hanako then hums"I didn't say that...but I...uh...appreciate your daikon legs...?" Yashiro glares at him"but you know who else is pretty?"

He then pokes my cheek"my dear is!" He then kisses my head and smiles at me once the act is done.

"HANAKO! ST-STOP!"

"Never!"