I Like You...Again(REQUEST)

A/N:
I changed the request like a tiiiiny bit,but it still has the same concept

YOUR POV:

:flashback start:

I opened my shoe locker to see that a note had fallen out. "Hm?" I hum as I pick up the note that had drifted to the floor. The paper was wrinkled and torn in some places,I open it up to see messy hand writing. Though,it was messy it was still readable. What is this? I thought to myself as I started to read it:
Dear Y/N,
Hello! I have a really big crush on you. The way you smile,your laugh,your eyes,your style outside of school. Everything about it perfect. I understand if you don't like me back. But I wanted to tell you since the school year is ending in a few weeks.

I flipped the paper over and scanned it,I then flipped it back to the written side and scanned it. It has...no name? I slid the note into my bag and then switched out my shoes and headed towards my classroom. I slid the door open to see other students talking to each other. I laid my bag down onto my desk and walked over to where my friend was. "Good morning Y/N." They said"good morning." I greeted back"how did you sleep?" They asked"eh. Could've been better." They frowned"oh right. I got a confession note." Their eyes widened"woah! Show me!" I nodded and grabbed their hand and brought them over to my desk. I slipped the note out and let them read it.

"Y/N this is a huge deal!" They exclaimed"I know it is. But,there's no name." I said in distress"so it's not like I could confess back to them if it's someone I like." I admit"hey look it's the freak!" I look to see one of my classmates Amane Yugi. He had a patch on his left cheek"what are you doing here you freak?" I realized that a crowd was forming around the boy.

The students were laughing at him,threatening him and so much more. "I'm going to say something." I felt someone grab my hand"but Y/N,you will he bullied to-"I slipped my hand out and shoved past everyone. I stood directly in front of the dark brown haired boy(Ik he has black hair but to me it's dark brown). "Move!" One yelled"WANT ME TO BEAT YOU UP TO?!" I grabbed Amane's hand and quickly brought him to the girls bathroom.

"Y-Y/N! I-I can't be in h-here!" He exclaimed,his cheeks a bright pink. "It's fine. You'll survive." I said"just be thankful I stepped in." He shifter and grabbed his other arm. "They do it a-all the time." He admits"I'm used to i-"I glared slightly at the boy"you shouldn't be used to it. Nobody should be used to it." I state"I guess so..."he trails off"Amane-"he jumped a little"y-yes?" He asks"you usually get here early right?" He nods"did you see anyone go to my locker?" I saw his cheeks flush"ah...w-why?"

"You see,I got a love confession but they never signed their name. So I was wondering if you knew." He shyly nods"a-actually Y-Y/N I-"then the warning bell went off"d*mn." I sigh and look to the boy"we can continue this later." He shakes his head"I-I was just going to say t-that...that I-I didn't see a-anyone..."I nod"hm...ok. Thank you. Come one,let's get to class."

:flashback end:

Time skip to present time

"Yashiro,I'm not sure this is a good idea." I said"come on Y/N! A-Aoi dared us t-to." Yashiro stutters pushing open the bathroom door. "More like she dared you." Yashiro glared at me"y-you said you w-would tag along!" I nod"I did. But I swear if you make me summon that stupid gho-"Yashiro gave me a shy smile"Yashiro!" I growl as she nervously giggles"p-please...?" I sigh and walk to the 3rd bathroom stall. "Hanako San,Hanako San,Hanako San...are you there?" The door then magically opened causing Yashiro to let out a small shriek. "Yashiro calm dow-"

I then felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hellloo~." I jumped and let out a scream and so did Yashiro. "What's the matter? You act like you've seen a ghost." I noticed that this ghost was a boy and in fact not a girl. "Are you-"I started"I am school mystery number 7. Hanako-San the bathroom ghost. I'm delighted to meet you." He says grabbing the cap of his hat. "Wait,y-you're Hanako? Aren't you meant to be a girl?" Hanako frowned"bye." He said floating away"WAIT!  A BOY HANAKO IS SUPER COOL!" Hanako then returned with a smile on his face"I see...so the rumors were half lies?" He nods"I sup-"he stared at me for a while and to this I tilted my head in confusion.

"Hanako?" He jumper and I saw his cheeks turn pink"ah...s-sorry." He says"so,who are you two?" Yashiro spoke up and told him who we were. He asked for a wish from either of us and so Yashiro asked for a wish,that wish was for Teru to like her.

Small time skip

"We have to get going. Try and come up with more plans Hanako!" Yashiro smiles"of course. Actually,Y/N...c-can you stay for a second?" I looked back to the boy and nodded"I'll meet you outside the main building." She nods and waves goodbye.

"What's up?" Hanako then took off his hat,this made him look like a regular boy. "Y/N...I-I know what I'm fixing to say is...well...it won't make sense to you...but..."I nod slowly"in your past life...I-I really...really liked you." I felt my cheeks burn a little"I know you don't remember me. And that's ok. But,I remember I wrote you a love c-confession with no name...you seemed...you seemed lost..."

I grabbed Hanako's hand forcing him to look at me. "Y-Y/N?!" I smile lightly"Hanako,I don't remember who you are. But,I don't think you were lying about that...like about the note and stuff. I'm sorry that in my past life I turned you down indirectly." He nods"I hope we can put that behind us..."he nods again and then slips his hat back on"y-yea...id like that."