Sakura(REQUEST)

A/N:
Honestly tempted to turn this into a fanfic book with the requesters permission! I just really like how this turned out:3 also started re:zero yesterday and Im on episode 8 or 9 out of 25;-;
MENTIONS SUICIDE

AMANES POV(wow what's this?):

"AMMMMMAAANNNNEEE!" I jumped at the sudden touch of my brother grabbing onto me in a tight hug. "Ah,Tsukasa." I said he continues to hold onto me tightly. I then noticed people staring and quickly shook him off. "Tsukasa,what's up?" I hum"did you hear about the school mystery?" I give him a confused look"there are school mysteries?" He nods"or so I've heard. There's not many." He explains"but anyways,you know the sakura tree in the back of the school?" I nod"well,rumor has it that a girl committed suicide under the tree and she became the mystery! People are saying that if you summon her,you'll be cursed for a whole month with bad luck!" He says with a smile"what kind of bad luck?" I ask"a tragic death to a loved one...but people are also saying that the person who summoned her will die."

I cross my arms"you can't tell me you believe that nonsense." Tsukasa crosses his arms"and you don't?" He huffs as I shake my head"it's just some horror story to get us going. That's it." Tsukasa shakes his head but then I see his eyes light up"fine. If you think it's fake,how about you go after school and check it out,huh?" I nod confidence swelling in me"i will!" Tsukasa smirks at me and claps his hands"oooooohhh! Yay!"

Time skip to after school

I walked out to the sakura tree behind the school. To be honest,I had no idea how to summon the girl. I huffed and crosses my arms as I stared at the tree,like I was waiting for something to happen. Yet,nothing happened.

I groaned and then started to just talk randomness about the girl until she came out. "Uh...oh great uh...s-suicide girl-"well,she's probably gonna come kill me now! "Please show yourself!" I begged but nothing happened. I waited for a while and finally gave up"guess she's not real." I mutter slightly disappointed as I started to walk off.

"Hey!" I look up to see a girl with H/L(hair length) H/C(hair color) hair. She wore my school uniform,but the girl's version. Her eyed were dull and a red mark was wrapped around her neck. "Why are you over here?" She hums"you shouldn't be here." I gave her a confused look"why not?" She rolls her eyes"better question,WHY are you here?" I rubbed the back of my neck"honestly,I wanted to see if the rumors were true about the sakura tree..."I trailed off"but she isn't real." I sighed"so don't try it."

"Well,maybe I can help?" I felt a smile come to my face"really?!" She nods and walks over to the tree,she hops up onto a tree limb. "OH GREAT SAKURA GHOST! PLEASE SHOW YOURSELF!" The wind started to blow,soon 2 wisps appeared around the girl.

I was taken back,"you wished to see her?" She smiles softly"y-y-you're the sakura ghost?!" She nods"yep! Please stop calling me 'ghost' or 'sakura'. I have a name ya know!" She yells slightly annoyed,her arms crossed. "What's your name?" I ask"it's Y/N." She replies"so then the mark around-"she nods looking down"you're correct. The ring around my neck is from my suicide." She explains"anyways,enough of that!" She hops down and lands on the grass. "Why did you of all people summon me?" I sigh"my brother told me to." I shake my head"that's not important though. Since I summoned you,will I or someone I love die?"

She smirks"well..."she giggles"you'll see." He pats me on the head"I've got big plans for you Amane~." My eyes widened but before I could ask how she knew my name,she was gone.