Kitchen Sink(REQUEST)

A/N:
IT'S BACK EVERYONE! REQUEST WILL NOW BE OPEN ONCE MORE! the same rules apply...
BET!
BYE!!!

YOUR POV:

I recently had gotten Hanako as my boyfriend and was to scared to lose him. So I had to hide my ears and tail from the boy. The school uniform didn't really help me in ways to hide my ears and tail,it was literally me enemy. But I've managed somehow! "And then he turns himself to a pickle Y/N! Funniest sh*t I've ever seen!" Yashiro exclaims as I nod"hey,are you ok?" I hear her ask me as I look up to see the girl with a worried look on her face"y-yea. I'm fine." I then heard the school bell go off signaling that cleaning duty was done for the day.

"Oh! I gotta start heading to the gardening club!" Yashiro exclaims with a bright smile"see ya tomorrow!" She then runs off as I watch her.

"Yashiro is so lucky..."I whispered to myself as I turned on heel and headed to the third story girls bathroom. I pushed open the door and walked in to see Hanako staring out the window"finally you're here." He sighs as he turns to me"I've missed you so much love!" He gushes bringing me into a hug.

"Hm?" Hanako hums pushing himself away from me"are you ok Y/N? You seem very quiet." I nod and give a fake smile"of course! Why wouldn't I be fine?" He eyes me suspiciously before nodding"well,I suppose that answer will have to do for now." He then snaps his fingers and a mop and towel are placed in my hands. "Now,get to work!" I nod and slightly start to clean the floors.

Yashiro is so lucky. She gets to have fun with all her friends and doesn't have to be worried about getting judged. I mean,whenever she talks to Hanako sure she gets weird looks...and her daikon legs...

I shake my head. No! Stop! You're lucky to Y/N! You have Hanako as a boyfriend! ...but...if he finds out imma Kitsune...he might wanna break up with-

"Y/N? Are you sure you are ok?" I turn to see Hanako with a worried look on his face. I nod"y-yea. I'm fine. Just a lot happened today is all." He then gets off the window ledge"if you want to take the day off you can. You seem tired." I glance at the floor and then nod after a few seconds.

"O-Ok..."

Time skip to the next day

I headed to the bathroom on the first floor. I pushed open the door and headed for the mirrors. I stared at my reflection for a while before ripping off the headband. I watched my ears pop up and felt pain instant surge threw me,I winced in pain. "I really need to wear something that doesn't hurt so much..."I trailed off. I looked back in the mirror and frowned.

"This is ugly." I commented"you're ugly." I told my reflection which really just repeated my words. "If Hanako finds our what you are he's probably going to kill you. Heck,even get Kou to exorcise me if possible!" I felt the tears start to fill my vision"I SHOULDNT HAVE BENE BORN LIKE THIS!" I scream as I feel the tears rush down my cheeks.

I cried for while in silence until I heard a voice.

"I don't hate you." I jumped and looked back in the mirror to see Hanako behind me. "I would never stop loving you." He states as I feel him wrap his arms around me"you're beautiful." He whispers"no I'm not. Stop lying your Kokichi kinnie." He gives a question look"Kokichi...kinnie? What's that?" I shake my head"just stop!" I then push him away and stumble a little.

"STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU LIKE ME! YOU DONT! WHY WOULD YOU LIKE ME NOW?! IM UGLY! IM A DISGRACE!" I screamed,I wouldn't doubt you could hear me outside.

"Y/N..."

"Just...l-leave me alone."

"But I don't wanna leave you alone." Hanako says as he steps closer to me. "Y/N I'm not lying. You're amazing,pretty...I-I've ran out of words..."I let out a small stifle of laughter"ahah! See! A smile! With laughter!" I shake my head and cross my arms"Y/N...stop putting yourself down. You're fine how you are. I honestly think you look cuter like this."

He then places his hand on my cheek and starts to rub it a little. "Y/N stop saying such things like that. I don't hate you. Besides,you kinda look like Yako." He smiles as I look away he wipes my tears and places his lips onto my lips.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds before he pulled away. He then smirks"sooo can I check to see if you have a tail~?"

"HANAKO!"