Baking For Hanako(REQUEST)

A/N:
Hey so I slightly tweaked it...they're still shy but like...not as much...you'll see

YOUR POV:

I patiently waited outside the school building for Kou. He usually comes to the high school right after his school ends because of Hanako,Yashiro and I along with his older brother Teru. Kou was a loud and sometimes annoying boy,he didn't mean any harm-he was actually quite harmless...ok well,there was the time he tried to exorcise Hanako and the time he tried to exorcise Mitsuba-but that's in the past!

I took my phone out to see a text from Yashiro:

Yashiro:
Hey Y/N! I just wanted to know where you are^^

You:
Yo Yashiro. I'm outside the school waiting for Kou. When you go to see Hanako,tell him we'll be a little late^^

Yashiro:
Oh? What are you and Kou up to?

You:
I asked him to help me bake something

Yashiro:
Oh? Is it for your crush Hannnnaakooo-kuuun~?

I felt my cheeks burn as I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to see Kou with a smile on his face. I quickly told Yashiro I had to go as I walked up to Kou. "Heya Kou." I give him a small smile"Y/N-senpai! How are you today?" He asks walking into the school with me"oh I'm fine." I answered"how about you?" Kou shrugs"I-I'm...I'm ok I guess...just shaken up still about the whole Mistuba event." It made sense though,Kou just saw Mistuba yesterday in Number Three's boundary. And the boy didn't remember him. "Again,I'm still so sorry about that." Kou shrugs"it's ok. We can just start over...a-anyways senpai,what were you planning on making?" Kou asks sliding open the cooking clubs door.

"Well I was thinking about making donuts. But then I decided against it because well,I-I feel like Hanako gets them to often..."I said throwing my school bag on the ground. "Oh these are for Hanako,senpai?" I nod shyly"y-yea...b-but I was al-also thinking a-about making l-lemon cookies...but I decided against th-that to..."I trailed off. Why am I now so nervous?

"So what are we going to make then?" Kou hums"I finally decided on cupcakes." I answered"anyways,can you grab a bowl for me?" He nods and quickly collects all the bans,bowls and silverware needed. "Oh thank you Kou." He nods"so what flavor are you making?" He asks"chocolate and yellow...oooh what about red velvet?" I could practically feel my mouth watering"come on senpai,stop day dreaming we have to get to it before school closes." I nod"right!" We both started to make the batter and when it was done we popped it into the oven.

"Thank you for helping me Kou." I said sliding the apron over my head and setting it on the table. "Oh no problem Y/N-senpai. I usually have to cook the food at home,so this wasn't that big of a deal." The blonde smiles"woah,really?! I thought Teru would've been the one to do it." He shakes his head"he's only good at school and responsible things,either than that he's pretty worthless." Kou admits washing out the bowls and silverware.

"Huh,guess Teru isn't as perfect as he comes off." Kou nods as my statement"hey senpai?" I hum in response as I walk over to Kou and start to wipe the silverware off. "You have a crush on Hanako,right?" I felt my cheeks burn. It was like my brain shut off.

"Hello? Y/N-senpai? Helllo~?" I jumped as I saw Kou's hand move away from my face"w-what h-happened?" Kou smirks"oh I know the answer. You do like him!" My face was probably a bright red by now"I-I mean l-like hes r-really cute and s-stuff...butnotmytypeifthatswha-huh?" Kou's deep blue eyes stared into my E/C eyes. "K-Kou?" I stuttered our"Y/N-senpai,if you like Hanako you should ask him out. But just know,if he says no I won't hesitate to exorcise him." My eyes widened"WAH! KOU YOU MEANIE! YOU ALREADY SAID YOU GAVR UP ON THAT STUFF!" Kou let's go of me and crosses his arms"so? People can change."

I sigh"please do not exorcise him for not feeling the same way. Besides-"I turn back to the wet dishes and pick up the towel"Yashiro would probably beat you to it." I admit as wipe down some more dishes.

TIME SKIP

"And now we are done!" I said clapping my hands together"you did a good job senpai!" Kou exclaims"nah,you did a better job." I said punching him lightly in the arm"oh,it seems we only have a hour left before we have to leave." Kou states"we should get going." I nod and pick up my bag as I throw it over my shoulder and we head to the old building.

"Yashiro is probably having to clean double the work now..."I mutter"great..."I sigh"she's going to be so mad at me..."Kou tells me to not to worry,and that Yashiro couldnt stay mad forever. Finally we arrived at the bathroom,on the other side was Number Seven's boundary. "Hey senpai?" I hum"I know you can do it." He smiles as I feel my cheeks lightly burn. I knew what Kou was referencing as I shook my head"maybe..."

Kou then pushed open the door and Yashiro ran over to us. "Y/N! KOU! HANAKO-KUN HAS BEEN TRYING TO DO PERVY THINGS TO ME!" She cries grabbing onto me"Hanako!" Kou yells"how dare you do things like that to a lady!" Hanako then spoke up"hey,I wasn't doing anything wrong. Yashiro slipped and I just so happened to see under her dress." Yashiro nods and points a finger a Hanako"THATS WHAT I MEANT! YOU ARE SUCH A JERK HANAKO-KUN!" I turn back to Yashiro"he probably didn't mean to. That doesn't sound like Hanako..."I trail off"thank you Y/N." Hanako says making me blush a little"uh-huh...o-oh! Right,I-I made cupcakes with K-Kou. T-That's what t-took s-so long..."I said setting the cupcakes down onto the sink.

"Wah! Really?!" Hanako asks,his eyes full of stars while his mouth slightly watered. "It's been so long since I've eaten!" He jokes floating over to me"Y/N,you're so much nicer than those two~!" He purrs wrapping his arms around me. "Ah...y-y-yea...!" Kou then speaks up"that's right. Yashiro,I need your help with something." Yashiro gives a confused look"what's up?" Kou grabs her hand"AH! KOU M-MY BAG!" Then the two exit the bathroom,leaving the ghost boy and I alone...together...just us...nobody...else.

"The kid seems off. Y/N,did you do anything I wouldn't do to him~?" I felt my cheeks burn"n-no! I-I didn't d-do a-a-anything! H-He o-only helped m-me b-bake th-these cupc-cakes!" Hanako nods and the pulls back to aluminum foil to reveal the cupcakes.

"Wah! They look amazing!" Hanako admits picking up a white frosted cupcake"thank you Y/N!" He smiles as he quickly takes a bite right after. His dull amber eyes then lit up,"woah! These are amazing!" Hanako then puts his hand out"wanna try it?" He asks"y-y-you m-mean t-try y-y-yours?!" He nods"duh!" He then smirks"aw,is someone shy around me now~?" I felt my cheeks get even hotter"ah-!" Hanako bursts out into his usual giggle fit"you're so cute Y/N."