Christmas Special

YOUR POV:

"What do you want for Christmas Yashiro?" I asked the daikon girl"oh Christmas?" She then hums"I want a price charming~!" She exclaims taking a bite of her lunch"ok,something realistic." Her eyes narrow"it is realistic!" I let out a giggle"but seriously,what do you want?" She hums once more"well,I want to get better at makeup,so some makeup?" I nod and pull out my phone and write down what she wants. "Alright,I gotta ask Kou as well." She nods"what can I get you?" She hums"oh I don't need anything." I tell her as her eyes widen"wha-no! I need to get you something." I sigh"fine then get me *insert item*." Yashiro nods"alright. When do you want to do the gift exchange?" She hums"probably on Friday,seeing as after Friday it's break." She nods"so that gives us...three days?" I nod"sweet!" We finished lunch and it was soon time to get back to classes.

The day seemed to drag on after lunch time. I couldn't wait to ask Kou and Hanako what they wanted for Christmas. Finally,school was out. I silently cheered and hurried out of the classroom. Usually I'd go to Yashiro's classroom and wait for her but I was to excited so I went straight to Hanako's boundary.

I slammed open the door making Hanako let out a small scream. "Geez Y/N,don't do that!" He screams at me as I throw my bag towards the corner of the room"what do you want for Christmas?!" I scream"h-huh?" He stutters our turning to the Mokke's and setting down a card. "Stop playing that stupid card game and answer me!" I complain"well,I don't really need anything see as I am a ghost." I roll my eyes"even if you're dead I can still get you some stuff. Now,what do you want?" I go on"I don't need anything." I shake my head"I told Yashiro that and got no where,so WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He jumped a little and shifted clearly uncomfortable"sorry for raising my voice." I apologize quickly"I-I'm fine with donuts." He stutters"ok then." I pull out my phone and type it in.

"Y/N!" I hear Yashiro scream behind me as the door opens,I jump and turn to see her eyes narrowed. "Why didn't you wait for me?" She asks"because I needed to know what Hanako wanted." She sighs and sets her bag on the floor. "But you could've waited." "Christmas waits for no one!"

"Hey Hanako-kun,what do you want for Christmas?" He gets up and dismisses the Mokke's and floats over to Yashiro. He slings his arm around her"perhaps a naughty b-"she then punches him in the gut and it sends him tumbling to the floor. "Hanako!" I exclaim rushing to the ghost's aid"are you ok?" I asked with worry"and for that,you're getting nothing." Yashiro huffs"I-I was j-joking..."he groans in pain"Yashiro,I know what he said wasn't good but you didn't have to punch him." She cross her arms and looks away"he needed to be taught a lesson. Just be thankful Kou isn't here."

As if on cue the door opened to reveal the young exorcist. "Senpais! I'm here!" Kou smiles as he drops his bag and staff"why is Hanako on the floor?" He asks"and why does Yashiro-senpai seem mad?" He continued"Hanako asked for something perverted for Christmas." Kou in a fit of rage held the boy up by his neck. "WHAT THE H*LL BASTARD?! I KNEW I COULD NOT TRUST YOU!"

"Ahhh! Kou,drop him!" I exclaim grabbing the exorcists arm,his blue eyes look to me and he hesitantly drops him. "He was joking anyway." I comment"oh right,Kou,what do you want for Christmas?" Yashiro hums turning to the boy"why are you asking?" He asks"well Yashiro and I were going to do a gift exchange on Friday before winter break." He nods"well,I like to cook." He simply says"but I'd be fine with just spending time with you two."

"Hey,what about me?!" Hanako screams"who?" Kou teases looking around the bathroom. "Well that makes it easy." I say typing it into my phone. "What about you two?" Kou asks"make me something!" I exclaim"I want treats,your cooking is fantastic." Kou blushes and scratches his cheek"r-really?" I nod with Yashiro. "How about this,Kou bakes some snacks and stuff and we have like a Christmas party with just us four?" I admit"in the bathroom? Isn't that unsanitary?" Kou hums"yea you're right..."I shake my head"ignore that idea."