"You're Mine"(REQUEST)

A/N:
I'll be honest,I can't write yandere x reader's to save my life...even tho this is the other way around...also I finished rent a girlfriend and oof go watch it!!

YOUR POV:

School Mystery Number Seven,Hanako-San of the toilets. She is well known rumor throughout the school. Apparently if you summon her,she'll grant a wish in exchange for something precious. I was going to summon her,but I wouldn't be making this story if I was her assistant,would I?

My close friend,Yashiro Nene was able to summon her. It turns out the her was acting a him. So instead of the named Hanako-San he's actually Hanako-kun.

Yashiro is his assistant.

She's lucky.

Very lucky.

I told Yashiro that I'd help out with her chores that Hanako gave her. And so,I helped Yashiro with cleaning the bathrooms. I was apart of their small group,not long later another boy was apart of the group named Kou Minamoto,a exorcist is training.

Over the months I have grown a crush on the ghost boy. His brown choppy hair,those golden amber eyes that don't shine in the light,his pale deathly skin...everything about him was perfect.

To perfect.

"Y/N?" I jumped a little at the sudden touch"Y-Yashiro?" She nods"did you hear what I was saying?" I shake my head as she sighs"figures. I was saying that I like Hanako-kun." I didn't respond,I only stared at the girl.

"C-Come again?" I stuttered out.

"Oh stop being dumb! You heard me!" She exclaims"so,should I tell him?" She asks playing her fingers.

I felt my heart ache at her words as those dreaded words repeated like a broken record. "I w-wouldn't." She gives me a confused look"why not?"

"Cuz-a-actually you should tell him." I say quickly changing my mind as she blushes"should I straight up tell him or...?"I shake my head.

A voice in my head told me to kill her.

He can only have one lover! Kill her. They said.

"Y-You should tell him the sakura tree behind the school. I heard a lot of people were confessing their love there recently." Her eyes widen"really? Is it a new confession tree?" I shrug"I guess so,but it's not cursed or anything." She nods"I'll tell him tomorrow!" I smile"good. Yashiro,I also can't help you today in the bathrooms." She blinks"huh? Why not?"

"Well I have to much homework to do." She nods and waves me goodbye for rushing off to find Hanako.

Yashiro Nene,you will be dead by tomorrow.

Time skip

I sat in class pondering how I should kill the daikon girl. A classic stab? Push her off the school building making it seem like a suicide? No. People wouldn't fall for that,that's very Yashiro like...but nobody knows what she's actually thinking...drowning? No,the body would be to heavy to move...poison? Nah...ah! I got it! When Hanako goes to meet Yashiro,he'll see me with her dead! That'll surely make him understand!

During lunch,I started to prepare for later. I whipped out my phone and texted Yashiro:

Me:
You're confession today right? Under the sakura tree?

Yashiro:
Yep! Why?

Me:
Oh,I was just wondering. I kinda wanted to sneak a peak and see what happens>~<

Yashiro:
:0
Woah!
I mean
Y/N not to be rude,but shouldn't a confession be private?

Me:
...I guess so:/
Just tell me later then alright?

Yashiro:
Promise I will!

I smiled and stuffed my phone into my bag before clapping my hands together. Now where can I find something strong enough to kill her like I want?

Time skip

I hid behind the tree,my hand held the sharp circular saw. I heard soft humming so I peaked around the corner to see Yashiro making her way towards the tree. "Alright! Nobody is here!" She exclaims"ah! I can't believe I'm going to do this!" She sets her bag down and starts to pat her cheeks softly"calm down Nene! You got this! You trained last night for this!"

Trained...? What the-

I shook my head and took a deep breath. "Yashiro!" I exclaim popping out from behind the tree,both my hands behind my back with the saw. "Y-Y/N! You scared me so badly!" She screams as I let out a soft giggle"sorry,sorry. I know you told me to not come,but I wanted to help you practice before he shows up." Her eyes widen with stars"that sounds great! You're going to play Hanako-kun,right?" I nod"of course. Now,confess your love to me!"

She nods and closes her eyes"H-H-Hanako-kun...I-I r-really l-like you!" She then bows"please go out with me!" I pull the saw out and tightly put my hands around it,I pulled the string and it fired up,the saw circling.

"Oh Yashiro,for that you deserve a present~!" Her eyes snap open at the sound,her eyes widen at the tool in my hand,she begins to shake and start to cry.

"Y-Y/N,what are you-!"

I then kicked her into the tree which made her fall. I took a step closer to her,and smile. "Yashiro Nene,you took him from me...now goodbye." I raised the saw a little then slid it into her chest,she let out a scream for split second before her body went limp and she got quiet.

I laughed as I watched her blood splatter onto me and everything around me. I then took the saw and sliced her head off,her head rolled off the neck a little. I grabbed her daikon colored hair and lifted her head to mine"a shame this had to happen. Even if I told you stay away from him,you wouldn't have."

"Y/N...?" My eyes widened as I turned to see Hanako,his eyes were wide as he saw me. His eyes went from me to Yashiro back to me. "Hanako!" I yell dropping her head and running to the boy as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I missed you!" He pushed me off of him"Y-Yashiro..."he stutters out"why did you-"I smile"because she loved you. But only one can love you Hanako." I then grabbed his hands"it'll be just us,forever! Hey,I know! I'll even commit suicide so I can be with you for eternity!"

He began to shake a little and his eyes watered. "Oh no! Why are you crying?! Is it because of Yashiro?! Ah! H-Here,I-I can hide the body! Then,you won't have to see her anymore...oh! Oh! I know! This should help(ya'll my power just went out and that scared me so badly!)!" I grabbed his face and pulled it to mine and kissed his lips.

I pulled away a few seconds later.

"You're mine."