Brother Like Brother(REQUEST)

YOUR POV:

I walked into the bathroom ready for another day of cleaning. "Hanako! I'm here!" I announce opening the door,but when I opened it,my heart dropped. It was like my world had stopped spinning. "H-H-H-Hanako?" I stuttered out. The boy turned around,I thought his eyes would widen. I expected his eyes to hold sadness and regret,instead though they held insanity.

"AH! Y/N!" He yells rushing to me wrapping me in a hug"I've missed you s-"I pushed him off"what the h*ll is this?!" I yell as he gives me a confused look"what do you-oh!" He smiles"I was having fun! Please come in! Come in!" He grabs my hand and pushes me over to the mess on the floor.

I fall onto the floor,I sit up and see blood covering my hands. I was shaking at this point"w-w-whose b-blood is this?!" I yell as he brings his knife to his lips,his tongue licks the blood as the smile widens. He giggles"it's Kou and Yashiro's!" He smiles"K-K-KOU AND Y-YASHIRO?!" I yell standing up. "W-why d-did you-"I felt the tears brim my eyes as he laughs.

"Because I got bored." He says as he sits criss crossed as he floats"I stay in this bathroom everyday all day! I got sooooo bored. So I decided,why not go out and kill a few people? I mean...Yashiro was fated to die anyways." I then started to cry,I tried to stop the tears but I couldn't.

"HOW COULD Y-YOU KILL THEM?! THEY WERE YOUR FRIENDS!" I yell as he only laughs and walks over to me,he grabs a lock of my hair and spins it around in his fingers"friends?" He giggles"love,they were never my friends. I only used them!" He says as I push him away again. He puts a hand on his face"you really thought I was their friends?!" His laughter gets louder"y-you don't like all this?" He asks his smile dropping as I shake my head.

"Ah! I know what will make you feel better!" He yells"you want to see their bodies?!" I shake my head as my tears continue to fall"of course you do!" He laughs as he walks over to a bathroom stall door. He then brings Kou and Yashiro out.

Blood spilled from both of their necks. Their eyes were shut. Yashiro had it worse than Kou. Yashiro had a stab wound in her chest. I felt my body soon give out and fall to the floor. I felt sick to my stomach,I wanted to vomit.

"Don't they look so cute together~?" I cried some more"no?" I hear him call out,I then heard a sigh. I heard footsteps and then I felt him grab my chin. He lifted it up,his eyes still held that insanity,but with lust.

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips"aw,you look so helpless right now~. It's so cute." He then grabs my hands"L-LET GO OF ME!" I scream at him as he shakes his head"no. Because if I do,then you'll probably go tell a teacher or Kou's older brother. And we can't have that." He says a small smile on his face"now that they are gone. Me and you can be together forever~!" He says cupping my cheek.

I finally kicked him away,his body fell back and hit the floor. "HANAKO! STOP!" I scream tears running down my cheeks"YOURE TURNING INTO TSUKASA! PLEASE DONT MAKE ME HATE YOU T-TO!" He stares up at me staying quiet.

He then laughs,not a evil or insane laugh. But his normal laugh. "You're really easy to fool Y/N." I blinked"h-huh?" He stands up and walks over to the sink and turns on the water. The blood runs off his knife,he then shuts off the water and shoves his knife into his uniform.

"Alright! You can get up now kiddos!" Hanako says looking at the bodies of Kou and Yashiro. Yashiro sits up along with Kou. I stared at them my body shaking still"ah! Senpai!" Kou quickly stands up and rushed over to me"I told Hanako not to do this." He says wrapping me in a hug.

I didn't move.

"Hanako-San! That wasn't very nice!" Hanako shrugs"you both agreed though~." Yashiro huffs and walks over to the sink"can I have a rag?" She asks as Hanako gives her one. She wipes off the blood from her neck and tries to get it off her uniform. "Kou?" Kou let's go and runs over to Yashiro and takes the rag"thank you senpai!" Yashiro nods and crosses her arms.

"You ok Y/N?" Yashiro asks as I don't reply.

"Hanako-San,I think you broke her." Yashiro says,Hanako sighs and walks over to me. He wraps me in a hug"I'm sorry. I thought it was funny. I...I didn't realize it was going to hurt you so much..."I could tell Hanako was deeply and truly sorry.

I wrap my arms around him"I-it's ok...j-just p-please never do t-this again." He let's go of me and wipes away my tears. "Can we have some alone time? I want to talk to her in private." Kou and Yashiro nod and say sorry once more and then leave.

"Listen...Y/N,you know I would never turn on you. I would never hurt anyone or even you. Only time I would hurt someone is if it's requested by the person who summoned me." He states"I thought it would be funny. I never get to pull pranks on people." He takes off his hat"I-I...understand if you don't want to talk to me for a while. I truly understand. It wasn't right for me to do this." I shake my head"n-no. You were just having fun." I say softly. Hanako then brings me into another hug and I greatly accept it.