Singing Away Wishes(REQUEST)

A/N:
I've had After School EP on repeat😔
Thank you Melanie for making me super gay with The Bakery mv but also a great EP❤️

YOUR POV:

Life as a pop star was not easy. At all. I had to wake up early a lot,work out,focus on homework,plan new music and music videos,interviews and lastly tours. It was so stressful. I never got time for myself and I hated that. When I wanted to stay home and binge watch anime I can't because I have other plans. When I want to be alone,I can't because I have other plans. It was always something!

Well today,was finally a exciting day. Something I wanted to do,something I wanted to try again. And that is public school. Last time I went to a public school I was about 10 years old before I became famous and was forced to leave for Los Angles.

I hated LA but that's in the past now,I'm back home in Japan.

I sat at my desk bored as all get out. I leaned on my hand as I glanced out the window at the sunny day,I wish class would end already!

So far a lot of people have come up to me today asking for pictures and autographs. And with my social anxiety self,of course I made it awkward. I know what was gonna happen once classes ended I'd be stalked all day and people would crowd me again. Thankfully though,I met a girl named Yashiro Nene who is a class below me,she had fat daikon legs,long blonde hair that faded into a off teal color. She actually saved me from the chaos this morning so I now I'm her friend. Though of course once we were alone she freaked out and told me she was big fan but she wasn't a creep or anything,so that's a plus.

Finally the bell went off signaling for classes to be over. I sighed in relief as I quickly packed my bag and headed out of the room,classes were over for today.

As I made my way to the show locker I heard people gossiping about a school mystery named Hanako-San of the toilets. Apparently she is in the old school building and to summon her you knock on the third stall three times and then she'll appear and grant a wish. However she'll take something precious from you.

I smiled as I quickly switched my shoes and headed to the old school building. I made my way to the third story and pushed open the red door. "Woah..."I muttered glancing around. For an abandoned bathroom it was very clean and tidy,I wasn't expecting that.

I went over to the third stall and knocked three times chanting her name for her to come out. The door opened making me back up a little,though nobody was on the other side. I looked at the window"it's not open and the air doesn't work...so how did-"I felt a hand on me has I let out a small scream. "Woah! Calm down!" I looked to see a boy wearing a school uniform with choppy dark brown hair and amber eyes.

"Who the h*ll are you?!" I demanded"the names Hanako. Nice to meet you." I blinked and crossed my arms"you mean H-Hanako-San?" He nods"though I am a boy,so that part is a lie. But I will grant a wish. So-"he pulls out a small note book and pen"tell me your name and wish!"

I began to play with my fingers"m-my n-name is Y/N L-L/N...a-and I-I no longer w-want to be a pop s-star..."he looks up and stops writing"you're the one everyone is obsessed! Ah! Wow!" Small stars were shown into his eyes"I'm actually meeting a pop star! Tell me-"he floats closer to me"how was being stalked today?" I felt my cheeks burn a little"I-I d-don't l-like being st-stalked...a-and can y-you please m-move?" He smiles and backs away from me as I let out a soft 'thank you'.

"Anyways,you wanna-"he looks down at the notepad"stop being a pop star...that seems...well...hard...but-"suddenly the pen and notepad disappear"I'm sure I can help. Now you know I must take something from you." I nod"and what will that be?"

He hums"you will becomes my assistant while we work on your wish. How about that?" I nod"I guess that works..."he smiles and pulls out a small bag,he opens it and pulls out two scales. "These are mermaid scales-"he tells me to open my hand and I do as he places it in my palm"now,sallow it. And I will do the same with mine."

"Are you sure this is safe?" He shrugs"should be." My eyes widen"I'm not taking this if-"he then gets closer to me and grabs my face and hand holding the scale,he moves it to my mouth and shoves it down my throat.

Due to the closeness I swallowed it with a blank mind. "There." He then moves away and takes his own scale"we are now bound together. Now you are my assistant and for that,I want you to clean up this bathroom!" I blinked a few times"h-huh?" He nods"here." He then summons a mop and a bucket"those are a few of your supplies. Now get to it!" He smiles as I sigh and grab the mop and dunk it into the soapy water.

"What will you be doing Hanako?" I ask"oh ya know,making sure you don't miss a spot or get lazy." I nod as I silently begin to work.

Time skip

Today was the day I had to share the dreadful news with Hanako. My mom was forcing me to move back to LA but for no reason this time seeing as I am no longer a pop star because of Hanako's wish. Apparently she found a good job there and told me that: 'I know you miss LA,you can't be happy here with no friends.'

Well she thinks I have no friends but I have a few actually. I've been at the Kamome Academy for almost a year now,summer break was coming up and within that time I ended up becoming friends with Yashiro Nene(one of my best friends),Kou Minamoto-a young exorcist from the middle school(my other best friend),Akane Aoi the boy with glasses from the student council and Sakura Nanamine-though we barely talk because of how busy we both are.

And I also have a crush on school mystery number seven,Hanako-kun or just Hanako as I call him. I've grown a strong connection to the ghost boy ever sense I became his assistant. I helped him with the supernaturals in the school and met many of them. I don't want to leave Hanako or any of them behind,they might hate me when I tell them.

"Y/N?" I glance to see Hanako in front of me"are you ok? You seem more quiet than usual." I simply set the wet rag onto the sinks edge and look over at him"Hanako we've been together a lot and I just want to thank you." His amber eyes widen before he pulls his hat down to cover his face"w-what a-are you getting at?" He stutters.

"I'm just saying thank you." Maybe I shouldn't tell him...maybe it's better to not. "What did I do?" He asks"you made my wish come true!"I smile as I go over and grab his cold hands as they rest in mine"Y-Y/N?" He stutters out"Hanako,please never forget me nor hate me." He gives me a confused look"what are you talking about? How could I forget you?" I then wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly.

Despite his body being cold and thin it was still comforting. I felt myself wanting to cry,I tried to hold it back but before I knew I was silently crying"Y/N? What's wrong? You can tell me." Hanako whispers hugging me back as I shake my head"n-no...I can't." He then pushes me away and his hands rest on my shoulders"tell me! I just...I just care about you."

My eyes looked back into his. I bit my lip to stop the crying but it only continued"I-I'm m-movie back t-to LA..."

His eyes widened"why? You're no longer a pop star you have no-"I shake my head"m-my mom g-got a job there and in-insist that I-I'll be happy there because here I 'h-have no friends'." He shakes his head"you should stay here. I don't want you leaving." That's when I heard the warning bell go off outside signaling classes were fixing to start.

"I-I-"I wiped my eyes and grabbed my bag near the door"I have to go." I said rushing out.

I knew that was the last time I'd see Hanako. By the time I come back to Japan if I ever do,I won't be in high school or he'll be exorcised...

I never get got to tell him I loved him...