Line Without A Hook(REQUEST)

A/N:
I've got a job interview with hot topic tomorrow so wish me luck!

AMANE'S POV:(have I ever done his POV before?)

Y/N L/N,she's in the year as I am. She's 14 years old and is like a goddess to me. Everything about her was perfect,her looks all the way to her personality. She was amazing,however,she knows nothing about me,heck she probably doesn't even know I exist! Y/N wasn't like everyone else,she came from a rich family. Everyone knew that. This caused her to be spoiled. Everyday she'd come into school and always have something new on her,rather it be new hair clips or stockings,or even something as small as school supplies. She was always up to date on the newest trends.

My goal for this year,is to get her to befriend me...or notice me whichever.

"Amannneee~!" I felt a tug on my wrist which brought me back to reality"h-huh?" I look to my brother,Tsukasa. "W-What?" I stutter out"I was asking if you could help me with my homework when we get home." I nod still out of it as my eyes followed Y/N as she walked to her shoe locker.

Her hand twisted the lock until it popped open,she opened her locker and out came a few notes. She shook her head and picked them up as she stuffed them into her bag,she then grabbed her shoes and switched them out,shutting the locker once done.

A few girls came up to her and began to talk to her,I watched her smile and let out a few giggles. I felt my cheeks burn as she did so. "A-M-A-NEEE!" Tsukasa groaned poking my cheek while saying my name"pay attention to meee!" I shook my head to my brother and continued to watch her. Her smile faltered for a moment as she nods to them,waves goodbye and then leaves the building.

"Do you like Y/N?" I hear Tsukasa hum as I feel my cheeks burn more"Amane likes Y/N! Amane likes Y/N!" He teases as I sigh and shut my locker"how can I not? She's just so pretty...and talented...and her pers-"I then felt a tug on my arm which brought me close to my brother,he leaned in and whispered: "you know it will never happen. So just give up. You're mine Amane. And only mine."

He then pulled away with a childish,yet satanic grin. "Anyways,I'll see you at home!" He announces walking away from me,leaving me alone in the hallway.

I was shaking a little. Tsukasa did that often. I'd get happy or excited over something and he'd just tear me down. He doesn't own me...but why do I let him do what he wants?

I walked over to Y/N locker. My eyes were wide as I stared at her. "I-I should...leave her a note." I told myself as I heard footsteps behind me"uh,can you move?" I turned to see a girl with black hair that was put into pigtails,she wore the school uniform,a bored look on her face. "U-Uh...it's not what you look like!" I exclaim as she shoves me out the way"I know what you were doing." She says slipping a paper into Y/N's locker"you were giving her a letter,weren't you?"

I shake my head"a-and how about you?" I see her cheeks turn a light pink color"I-I...uh..."she starts to twirl her hair"were you confessing your love to her?" She looks away"you better not tell anyone about this." I smile lightly"and I was correct. It's ok though,your secret is safe with me!" She doesn't respond,I could tell she was scared though. "I'm Amane Yugi,you can call me Amane though."

She nods and looks to me for a moment"Usagi..."she trails off"if you tell anyone about this I will personally kill you,got it?" I nod slightly scared"good. Now I'll be taking my leave."

I watch her leave school grounds leaving me alone once more. Maybe befriending her first would be good,before I confess my love or anything.

The next day

I peaked around the corner as I watched Y/N make her way up to her locker. She unlocked the lock and out came the paper Usagi left. She sighed and picked it up,her eyes scanned the letter,a light blush on her face as she read through it. "Very sweet." She comments trading out her shoes"I wonder if Aisaka is here." She hums to herself as she shuts the locker. "I'll have to tell her later."

"Hey Y/N...!"

"Hey~."

"H-Hello Y/N~."

She gave the boys a polite smile before walking away. I felt someone bump into me"gah! I'm so sorry!" I felt my cheeks burn"it's my fault. I-"I looked to see Y/N standing in front of me"Y/N! IMSOSORRYHERE-"I offer her my school bag"TAKEANYTHINGYOUWANT!"

Amane you idiot! What kind of sentence was that?!

"Ah I'm fine. Thank you though?" I let out a soft nervous laugh"ah...I-I-uh...maybeyouwannahangoutwithmeduringlunch?" She blinks a few times"I guess I could. Not like I'll be doing anything else." I smile brightly at her words"alright! See ya then!" She waves and heads towards her classroom.

"SHE NOTICED ME!" I cheered"I was so nervous! But she talks just like every one else!" I let out a dreamly sigh"I get to be with her at lunch..."

"Good job Amane!" I glance to see Tsukasa with a smirk on his face"it won't last though. So don't get to excited because you know you'll never end up with someone." He then giggles"I love you Amane!" He hugs me tightly and then releases me. "See ya during lunch Amane!"

Lunch is gonna be a disaster.

Lunch

I tapped my foot nervously on the floor,my bento box bounced up and down in sync with my leg bobbing. I glanced to my bag to see the hair clip I had gotten from the mall last night. Tsukasa was pretty livid at the fact I was home late,my bruises still hurt from last night. "Amane!" I look to see Y/N approaching me,my eyes widened as I waved nervously to her. "H-Hi." I squeak out making her let out a soft laugh.

Unlike almost everyone in this school,Y/N didn't bully me nor anyone for that matter. I've seen her stand up to other people's bullies,though sadly she's never stood up to mine. "I was worried you were going to leave. You seemed so nervous this morning." I blush at her comment"I-I guess it was j-just my m-morning s-self...m-my bad." She smiles and sets her things down onto a near by desk before turning around the desk in front of me. Once done,she places her things on it and sits down.

I suddenly felt eyes on me. I glanced to see people's eyes burning into me. "Y/N,y-you shouldn't be sitting with me..."I trail off shyly"why's that?" She hums. I guess she doesn't know about me being a bully victim...

"O-Oh well ya know..."I trail off trying to come up with an idea"peoplemightthinkweredating!" I quickly say to her as I see her cheeks turn a light pink"o-oh..."she trails off as I nod"yep! And th-that would be bad f-for your reputation!" She shrugs"I wouldn't care if that was to happen." She states taking the bento lid off and moving it under her box.

"Amane! Amane! Amane!" I jump at the sudden shouts of my brother"a-ah...! T-Tsukasa...!" The boy smirks as he rushes over and slides a nearby desk over to us"hello,you must be Y/N! My brother has told me soooo much about you!" Y/N looks at me as her cheeks return to the bright pink"he says that-"I glare at Tsukasa as I smile"I have a gift for you. He says that I have a gift for you." I say over top of him as she gives me a dumb founded look.

"Here." I state handing her the small box"it's not much. B-But-"she takes the lid off to reveal the hair clip. "Woah! Isn't this expensive?!" I nod"b-but I guess to you i-it would be cheap." She shakes her head"no no. I mean,you're right to me it's practically nothing but-"she picks it up and places it into her hair"it's so pretty and it looks like it costed over a thousand. How much was it?" I shake my head"don't worry about it. Th-There's plenty more where that came from." Her eyes widened"I didn't realize you had a lot of money Amane." I started to play with my uniform sleeves as I nodded"yep! O-Our family is rich."

"But our-"

"Our family is rich."

That's when the bell rang telling us that lunch was over. Y/N left and so did Tsukasa,the class soon began to fill up with my classmates.

I knew I was digging myself a grave(I miss Unus Annus suddenly). YOU IDIOT! YOU BARELY HAVE ANY FAMILY! NOT ONLY THAT,YOU HAVE NO MONEY! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!

I hate myself sometimes...and by sometimes I mean all the time.

Y/N seemed to get a new gift almost every week. She seemed surprised each time and always said: 'I'll pay you back'. But I always said: 'it's ok. I'm rich so it's not like it matters. Really.' I know im going to have to come clean one day,but that day is not today. The good thing is,is that Y/N's been hanging out with me a lot and I haven't been bullied either. I guess she really is a goddess!