Band-Aid(REQUEST)

A/N:
So I would say this is mostly angst which is my fault. But it deals with bullying so I just wanted to let you know!

YOUR POV:

"You're so stupid Y/N!" One screams.

"Why don't you use your words?" Another screams.

"She can't speak. Cat's got her tongue permanently~!"

I felt the tears rush to my eyes,I quickly grabbed my bag and tried to leave the classroom. But I was grabbed by my wrist"oh no you don't! You're not going anywhere!" They scream shoving me into the floor. I looked at everyone in the room,everyone stood there watching,but they refused to speak. "P-Please l-leave me alone..."I stutter shyly"huh? Wow,did you actually just talk?" They ask"or was it my imagination?" They then tugged on my hair"what are you going to do?" They sneer"tell the teacher? Your friends? Your parents?" They then burst out into loud laughter"you don't have any friends to tell nor parents!"

I felt the tears rush down my cheeks"face the facts hon. You will always be alone!" Their smile was wicked,their eyes were evil. "N-No! I-I do have f-"I then felt a slap on my cheek"YOU ACTUALLY THINK SOMEONE WILL COME AND HELP YOU?! THE GODS HAVE ABANDONED YOU!" They dropped my hair which sent me into the ground. Their laughter surrounded me.

They finally all left the room,the bullies and bystanders. I was alone in the room. I struggled to get up but I finally did. My body felt weak and sore,I could feel the bruises starting to form. I collecting my things and headed towards the locker area for my shoes.

But when I was on my way there,I heard a familiar voice. "Well...I have." I stopped"the moon is so big and pretty. Maybe that's why-"I peaked my head around the corner"I feel like it's gotta be a great place." My eyes widened as I saw Amane on his tip toes,his hand up to the moon. It looked almost like he was fixing to j-"BE CAREFUL! GET DOWN FROM THERE!" I kept quiet,I didn't want my presence to be known,at least not yet.

Amane slapped the teacher's hand away"hey...you said that you're worried about me,right?" The teacher nods"you said you wanted to help me." The teacher nods again"I did."

"Then...would you do one thing for me?" Amane hops down and gives his teacher a rock. I know what rock he's talking about. Amane told me it came from the moon,apparently he's still going on with that lie.

Amane then hope back onto the ledge"yea it is. It's that...with that rock I feel like I could go anywhere I wanted." He smiles looking up at the moon"but...I've made up my mind. I'm not going anywhere!" The teacher sighs"you really make me worry sometimes kid." Amane shyly laughs and hops off the ledge"oh right! Sensei,what time is is?" The teacher says that is almost 6pm.

Amane's eyes widened as he grabs his bag. "I've got to go sensei! I'll see you tomorrow!" My eyes widen as I get up and start to rush off but I didn't get far. "Y/N? Ah! Thank you for waiting up with me! Though...I thought you would go home with Tsukasa or something." I didn't respond"Y/N? Are you ok?" Amane asks,his voice filled with concern.

I only nod"yes...I-I'm fine." I started to walk off went I felt a tug on my wrist. I winced in pain and that's when Amane let go,he rushed in front of me. His amber eyes filled with worry. "Who did this to you?!" He yells slightly"it's not that big of a deal. Really! I-I j-just got caught up with th-the wrong crowd is all." I say forcing a smile on your face. "I know when you are lying Y/N. You should've come in there with sensei and I. He could have fixed you up." I shake my head"I don't deserve that." I felt Amane then wrap his arms around me"that's a lie. You deserve everything. And you know that. Don't believe what they say! Cuz their lying!"

I felt the tears come to my eyes"I-I want t-to believe you..."he pats my back and runs his fingers threw my hair. It was actually really calming..."let's take you to the nurses office to get you cleaned up." He says"ok?" I nod and drags me to the nurses office.