Doodles(REQUEST)

A/N:
This chapter is short and poorly written

YOUR POV:

I sat in class doodling. I did that on a daily basis. Usually I'd just doodle swirls or anything random,sometimes I'd drawing anime characters. While my teacher droned on about science things,I flipped over my paper and tapped my pencil against my cheek thinking about what I should draw. It finally came to me,I was going to draw Hanako.

I'd never drawn him before it any of my friends actually. I've doodled Mokke's,Yashiro's brooch and hair pins and Kou's earrings before. But never anything associated with Hanako. I began to draw a outline of his head and then went to the base of the drawing.

Once I was satisfied with the outline,I went in and started the features. I drew his school uniform along with the outlines at the bottom for the red trim. Then,I moved to his pants. Lastly I did his socks and shoes(or mostly shoes). I then moved onto his head,something that would be a little more complicated.

I began with his eyes. Then moved to his nose and mouth,then hair choppy chair. Then lastly,the most pain in the a** step,his hat. I ran a hand through my hair dreading his hat. I could just not draw it. No,cuz that takes away from it...! I internally groaned and began to try and draw his hat,and well...I ultimately failed. I shook my head as I stared at the photo. I knew I was missing something...the seal! That's it.

I quickly began to draw his seal. How could I forget that?! I then drew the wisps,let's ignore the fact I almost forgot them.

Class was then dismissed which makes me happy. I packed up my things and headed for the bathrooms to see Hanako.

I opened the bathroom door to get attacked in a hug. "Y/N! I missed you!" He then let's go and crosses his arms"I get so lonely without you." I blushed a little"I mean,you could always visit?" He shrugs"I guess so..." I trailed off"oh,could you help me with my homework Hanako?" He nods and I pull out my binder from the class I just had.

Hanako takes my binder"ew math." I roll my eyes"I mean you're not wrong." I joke as he looks at me"so,what is the work?" He asks"it's the last page in the rings." He nods and flips to it.

I set my bag near the door as Hanako begins to giggle. "Why are you laughing?" I hum as he turns the paper around"aw~! You drew me!" I felt my cheeks burn"I FORGOT THAT WAS ON THAT PAGE!" I began to sulk to myself"you weren't supposed to see that..."

Hanako then puts his hand on my head making me look up. "It's very good." He says"n-nobody's..."a small smile comes to his face with a light blush"drawn me b-before..."my eyes widened"woah! Really?!" He nods shyly"but you can go online and find so much fan art of you!" He gives me a confused look"never mind...j-just...ignore that page. Please?" He nods and we begin to work on the homework.