The Replacement

A/N:
This is very rushed. Not bc I don't have time or anything,but rushed as in "this needed multiple parts". It has a lot of weird time skips but you get overall gist...also it's over 2k words so there's that:/
But please enjoy!:))

YOUR POV:

Today Amane and I went to the school festival. He was so cute<3 I hope I can tell him my feelings soon

Today Amane didn't show up at our normal meeting spot

Today Amane showed up at my house unexpectedly. He told me he wasn't feeling good,I wonder why.

Today Amane wasn't at school. I hope he's ok:)

My mom told me that Amane was found dead in his house along with his twin brother Tsukasa. Apparently he killed his brother and then himself out of guilt. Why? Why would he leave me? He promised me he never would.

I gripped my pencil tightly as I finished writing my latest entry:

It's been a while. Amane has been dead for almost a year now. I thought that perhaps I would be over his death,but it seems that is not the case...life hasn't been the kindest to me sense his death. Due to his disappearance at school,I was the next target. They would scream and beat me often,I've slowly grown immune to it. I mean,I deserve it right? Amane died for a reason,I'm just not sure about the reason why. I was meant to be targeted next. It's all apart of this story line we call life. My parents have been on my back about my slipping grades as well,they aren't helping to say the least. Sh*t-ive gotta go.

I get out of my chair and slide the diary into my desk drawer. I exit my bedroom and head down stairs to see my mom and Amane's mom in the living room.

Amane's mom looked awful. Her skin was super pale,some of her bones were showing through her skin indicating she isn't eating much. "Y/N,thank you for joining us." My mom says with a smile while looking at me. I nod and she gestures me over to them.

I take a seat next to my mom. "So why was I called down here?" I ask"Mrs.Yugi has something to tell you." I look at the black haired woman"I-I do. Y-You see,I noticed that you've been depressed lately. And I know that Amane's death,as well as Tsukasa's,was a big shock to us all. And I know that you aren't probably coping well. So I have created a robot for you." My brows furrow in confusion"what?"

She nods and stands up. "It's been lonely at home without the boys around you see. And my husband suggested that I create them once more,and so I did." She walks over to the front door. "I'm currently working on building Tsukasa as we speak. But I'd like to introduce you to-"she opens the door to reveal"Hanako!"

The boy walked through the door and looked over at us. He made pale skin,amber eyes,brown choppy hair,he looked exactly like Amane.

It was creepy.

"You can't be serious." I say in disbelief"but I am!" I shake my head"this is insane. You can't just-"she puts a finger over her mouth indicating me to be quiet. "You'll grow to love him. I already do. It's like having Amane back in my life." I run a hand through my hair,my brain was all over the place right now.

"Why did you call him Hanako?" She smirks"why don't you ask him yourself?" I gave her a weird look before sighing in defeat. "Why did she call you Hanako?" I growl slightly at the robot.

I expected him to sound like a robot with a male voice,but to my surprise it sounded like Amane. "That is because the original Amane is dead. She has called me Hanako at times to cope,she believes that if calls me Hanako then the pain will lower." I nod in slight shock.