Jealous(REQUEST)

A/n:
Sorry this update was late. I had no motivation to write this,so I might take a break for a few days. I hope you understand. But hey,I finished Re:Zero and started HunterxHunter!!

YOUR POV:

"Kou! Where are you taking me?!" I yell as the boy has a hold of my hand"I'm taking you to my friends!" He replies"Kou! I have work with Teru for student council! He'll be mad if I'm not there!" I tell the boy"Teru-nii can do that stuff by himself! Plus..."he let's go of my hand"Teru didn't seem to like my friends..."I sigh"why not?" I ask"well...if you ACTUALLY CAME WITH ME YOU'D SEE WHY!" I sigh in defeat"fine." A smile grows on the young exorcists face.

"YAY!" He then rushes to the bathroom on the third floor of the old building. I then realized what bathroom it was"Kou! You can't go in there even if it is abandoned. It's the girls room!" He only ignores me the door opens"I brought my friend!"

I look to see a boy sitting on the window ledge,he wore a winter uniform with a hat to match. He also had dark brown hair and amber eyes. I also noticed that he had 2 wisp floating next to him. But there was also a girl who had long blonde hair that faded into a blue color. She clearly went to my school judging by the uniform. I then noticed her daikon legs.

"Ah! Kou!" The girl drops her mop"I told you to tell me before you came in with her! I need to my myself present-"she looks at me"able...AHHHH!" She screams her cheeks heating up to a bright red"YOU'RE THE GIRL THAT ALWAYS HANGS OUT WITH MINAMOTO-SENPAI!" I nod"y-yea that's me..."

"M-M-Minamoto?! As in Teru?!" I look back at the boy who seemed to have fear in his eyes"yea...that's him." I look at Kou"oh right! Yashiro this is Y/N,Y/N this is Yashiro." She waves shyly at me her cheeks calming down to a light pink"and then that is Hanako-Kun." The boy hops off the sill and walks over to me"pleasure to meet you! I'm Hanako-Kun,one of the seven mysteries at this school."

My eyes widened"now I know why you said Teru didn't like them." I said gesturing to Kou who nods"yea...Teru and I got into a fight not to long ago with him." I smile softly"well,I'm not like him! Even if I am his best friend." Kou nods and puts a arm around"she's not connected to a exorcist or anything like that. Not even a shrine." I shake my head"nope! I'm just a normal girl. So I can't hurt you or anything." I then felt my phone vibrate I grabbed my phone from pocket to see it was Teru.

"See Kou?!" I yell showing him the text from his brother"I told you he'd be mad!" I quickly text him back"it was so nice to meet you but I have to get going!" I yelled waving as I made my way out the door.

time skip to the following week

Hanako has been hanging around me a lot recently,I'm not sure why though. I made my way to the student council room to see Teru writing something down. "What are you up to Teru?" I hum walking in,shuttling the door behind me. He looks up"oh,hi Y/N. Nothing really. Just homework. I was waiting for you so we could start." I nod and sit down"so what you got for homework?" I hum leaning over to him"why do you want to know?" He asks"it's not like I'll give you the answers or anything." I frown with a sigh"Fiiinnne." I cross my arms"be that way."

A few minutes go by and he's finally done and puts his book away in his bag. "So,shall we get started?" He asks"what about everyone else?" He shrugs"really I just need you here today." He puts a small stack of papers on the table"it's just some paperwork." I nod and grab a paper and a pen.

We worked threw the papers,talking about how are day went and stuff. But then I heard someone call my name.

"Y/NNNNNNN!" I then saw Hanako's face in front of mine"I'm bored. Yashiro and Kou are-"but before he could finish Teru took his bracelet and wrapped the boy around with it. He fell to the table,groaning in pain.

"I thought I told you to not touch anyone or bother anyone." Hanako groaned"I-I'm not th-"I sigh and push Teru slightly"he's not hurting anyone. Now let him go!" Teru looks at me and sighs and the beads around him disappear"thank you. Now why the h*ll would you do something like that to him?!" I scream"he could've killed you!" He yells slightly"yea,COULDVE! He wouldn't. Because if he was,he would by now!" I scream.

But then I heard light feet touch the ground"listen,I'll just go..."he then ends up leaving the room. "See?! Look at what you've done! Ugh! HANAKO!" I yell running out the door to find the boy.

But once I do,he clings onto me for dear life. "You're mine." He whispers in my ear making me shiver"what do you mean?" Hanako gets off and smiles"stop hanging around him." He crosses his arms"I don't like it."

It then clicked. He was pouting and looking the other way. "Are you...jealous of Teru?" He blushes"n-no! I-I gotta go!" He then disappears.