Popular(REQUEST)

A/N:
Thank you for 300 views!

YOUR POV:

"Yashiro slow down!" I call out running after the blonde"come on! Come on!" She screams as she grabs my hand and shoved me past a few people. We finally come to a less crowded hallway. "What do you need me for child?" I say slightly annoyed"look!" She squeals pointing to a boy with dark brown hair(listen I know his hair is black but when I look at it I see it as a dark brown! Leave me alone!),he wore the same uniform as we did.

"Ahh! He's so cute!" Yashiro yells shaking me"Y/N,don't you think he's cute?" I shrug"eh. His hair is really choppy..."Yashiro then hits me on the arm"take that back!" I laugh a little"you know what? Imma go ask him a question." I start to walk towards the boy as Yashiro grabs my wrist"no! He's to cute for us! Plus he won't ever notice you!" I shake her off and march over to the boy. "YOU!" I yell pointing the boy"huh?" He looks at me,but that's when I realized her was shorter than me?!

"Oh,hello." He says with a closed eye smile,"how can I help you?" He hums"what's your name? Not to be rude." I could practically hear Yashiro screaming at me"oh,it's Amane Yugi. Call me Amane though." I nod and cross my arms"listen Amane,who the heck cut your hair?" He gives me a confused look runs a hand threw his hair"my...hair?" I nod"it's all choppy." I started"like the bangs! God! Those are so annoying." I continued"did you cut your hair yourself?"

He shakes his head"no. I don't think it looks that bad." I roll my eyes"that's what an-"I was then cut off"Y/N! We s-should r-really get going!" Yashiro says embarrassed"huh? Why?" I ask looking at the girl"you must be daikon girl right?" Yashiro pauses and looks at Amane"what was your name again?...Yashiro? Right?" I felt Yashiro drop my hand"Y-YOU K-KNOW M-MY NAME?!" She screams her cheeks pink"you're friends with Aoi,right?" (Man frick Aoi rn...*cough chapter 64-cough.*)

Yashiro nods"y-y-yea. H-Has Aoi told you about me?" Amane nods"a few times." Amane then gives a smirk"by chance,do you think my hair is also choppy?" Yashiro puts her arms in a X shape"no! Of course not! I think it's amazing!" Amane laughs a little"I gotta head to lunch. I'll see you soon." He says walking off"bye,Y/N and Yashiro!"