"You're Kawaii"(REQUEST)

A/N:
For anyone who wants to know,I asked out my crush a few weeks ago. And uhh yea,I'm dating her👉👈😌

YOUR POV:

"T-Thank you Y-Yashiro." I stuttered as the girl smiled"no problem Y/N! I have to go to the gardening club now,see ya later!" She waves rushing off as I waved her bye. I recently had moved to Japan from Italy. Even though I've been living in Japan for 2 months,my Japanese is still really broken. Also within those 2 months I ended up summoning a ghost,Hanako-san of toilets-or rather Hanako-Kun.

I headed towards the rooftops to get some fresh air. I usually came to roof after school,it was quiet place to do my homework and study for Japanese. Sometimes I'd spend hours up there,the time just seemed to go by so fast. I pushed open the rooftop door and it slammed shut behind me,I set my bag onto the ground and went over to guard rail. I put my arms onto the metal,the wind gently blew threw my hair.

"YYYY/NNN!" I jumped at the sound of my name"H-H-Hanako?" I turned around to see the toilet man himself. "Why isn't my lovely assistant down in the bathroom?" He asks"b-because I w-want air." I stutter out brokenly"I see I see. But don't you know that your chores come first?" I tilt my head in confusion,I only understood a few of the words he said.

"What?" He asks"c-can help me?" He stares at me before his eyes widen"oh! You want me to help you with your Japanese!" I nod"hm..."he hums"I suppose you learning Japanese is more important than cleaning the toilets..."he trails off as I nod"ok!" He smiles"I'll help you!" He goes over to my bag that laid on the ground"alright let's see." He finally picked up the Japanese book the councilor gave me.

He sits on the ground and opens the book. "Chapter 10 I see." He mutters you himself"ok,let's get started!" He pats the space next to him as I go and sit next to him. "Do you know what kawaii means?" I shake my head"can you say it?" I nod"think s-so...kay-y-e." I say slowly as he shakes his head"no. Kawaii...ka-wa-ii." I nod"k-k-kawa...ii...kawaii." He smiles"how do you know what it means?" I shake my head"no. But I hear others say word." He nods and smirks"well let me use it in a sentence. You're kawaii."

He then pushes the book over to me. I look at the word kawaii to see it means-cute?!

Ahhhh!

I felt my cheeks burn as I looked over to see Hanako gone. I slapped my cheeks a few times,but sadly my blush didn't go away.

"That jerk did it on purpose!" I growled in Italian.